Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chinese, asian who eat carb my whole life, how to replace carb with veg and fruit? page 3

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dado View Post
    I'd like to point out that, no matter how much rice a Chinese person might eat, I never see obese Chinese people.
    Ha. Ha. Hahaha. Go to China and you'll see plenty of them walking around in the street, at least in the metropolitan areas -.-

But I agree with a past poster on how Chinese banquet style is the way to go. Who needs rice when you had 10+ dishes of delicious meat and vegetables beforehand? I notice that oils are a bit of a problem though...most Asians use either lard (which is not very common anymore) or vegetable/soybean/sesame oils now.

pacificBeef is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Ha. Ha. Hahaha. Go to China and you'll see plenty of them walking around in the street, at least in the metropolitan areas -.-

But I agree with a past poster on how Chinese banquet style is the way to go. Who needs rice when you had 10+ dishes of delicious meat and vegetables beforehand? I notice that oils are a bit of a problem though...most Asians use either lard (which is not very common anymore) or vegetable/soybean/sesame oils now.
    IIRC they used a lot of pork fat for cooking back in the day.

however

http://wallstreetpit.com/11980-getti...na-clean-water

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123