Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chinese, asian who eat carb my whole life, how to replace carb with veg and fruit?

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by dado View Post
    I'd like to point out that, no matter how much rice a Chinese person might eat, I never see obese Chinese people.
    Ha. Ha. Hahaha. Go to China and you'll see plenty of them walking around in the street, at least in the metropolitan areas -.-

But I agree with a past poster on how Chinese banquet style is the way to go. Who needs rice when you had 10+ dishes of delicious meat and vegetables beforehand? I notice that oils are a bit of a problem though...most Asians use either lard (which is not very common anymore) or vegetable/soybean/sesame oils now.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    Ha. Ha. Hahaha. Go to China and you'll see plenty of them walking around in the street, at least in the metropolitan areas -.-

But I agree with a past poster on how Chinese banquet style is the way to go. Who needs rice when you had 10+ dishes of delicious meat and vegetables beforehand? I notice that oils are a bit of a problem though...most Asians use either lard (which is not very common anymore) or vegetable/soybean/sesame oils now.
    IIRC they used a lot of pork fat for cooking back in the day.

however

http://wallstreetpit.com/11980-getti...na-clean-water