Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help! Vegetarian daughter. page 4

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I second the Weston A Price suggestion. While they are definitely not vegetarian, they do show lots of way to prepare beans and some grains to make them more nutritious and reduce a lot of the anti-nutrients. They have a cookbook called nourishing traditions - check it out if you can get it at your library.

If she is avoiding wheat, bad oils, HFCS, and tons of sugar, she can still be incredibly healthy on a vegetarian WAP diet.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

70in2012 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^

Thanks for the link!
    Few but ripe.

Hannakb is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    I second the Weston A Price suggestion. While they are definitely not vegetarian, they do show lots of way to prepare beans and some grains to make them more nutritious and reduce a lot of the anti-nutrients. They have a cookbook called nourishing traditions - check it out if you can get it at your library.

If she is avoiding wheat, bad oils, HFCS, and tons of sugar, she can still be incredibly healthy on a vegetarian WAP diet.
    Thanks.
    I'm lucky to live in Australia where we don't have an excess of HFCS in stores. When in my care (shared care with dad) she eats very well, lots of vega, fruits, etc

Hannakb is online now Senior Member
    Veggies err. Stupid phone changing my words

thirstygreek is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannakb View Post
    My 10 year old daughter has decided to become a vegetarian. She is still eating dairy & eggs. (Even tried explaining vegetarians that eat fish & sometimes chicken but got a no to that & eating ethically eg animals well treated & good lives)
    Does anyone know of where I can get well balanced recipes not packed with grains & beans?
    She will be fine, I've been Vegan for a decade, if she eats eggs she doesn't even have to worry about b12.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234