Page 121 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1322

Thread: Procrastination and Chocolate page 121

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by margalott View Post
    I went back to school and dag, those are some good tips! I'll have to keep those in mind.

So, English stereotypes. Well, she was from Manchester and basically taught me that Southerners are what I think of when I think of the English: posh, sophisticated, well to-do and in the North you have your working class folk (I equate them with New Jersey..) that may be um, sometimes trashy (again that New Jersey image). Oh, I met a friend of hers from Manchester as well and could not understand a word out of that girls mouth. It was hilarious, I love love love the English language.

She also taught me about chavs. And because of her I use the word proper a lot. And she also got me changing the inflection in my voice when I ask questions.

Editing this to add: good luck with all your school stuff! Do your best but don't stress about it, grades are important but don't determine everything!!
    I can 100% confirm all of these stereotypes.

Pretty true as well:
    - no one in Newcastle wears a coat

Haha, you probably wouldn't be able to understand me, either! The Manchester accent is funny.

Thanks, good luck with your stuff!
    I'm not an emo, I swear

Lesson learned: when it is a gym day, one must eat more beforehand (had to finish early because I was hungry)

So afterwards I allowed myself to be fed up - feast consisted of steak and three mini Haagen-Dazs tubs - and life is once again good.

So yeah. Eggs on the morning of lifting instead of fruit and yoghurt. The latter would be fine if I could somehow equate the calorie intake to that of the eggs, but I can't exactly eat a whole tub of yoghurt (well, in this household) so eggs it is.
    I'm not an emo, I swear

my parents are tired after their bike ride and are ordering curry for our tea. Don't get me wrong, I love it; but I'm a little...annoyed? I'm just so motivated to get lean as possible at the minute, and have resisted all things that could set me back: I've been mindful of calories and macros; I've went to the gym and have done sprints, for my "reward" will be looking better than usual at prom. Summer is near; i'd like to feel confident in swimwear for once.

Bloody hell, though, it's one meal. Can't be that bad - worrying is unnecessary and more unhealthy than the curry ever will be.

Shut up, brain, and concentrate on your studying, you little shit; lest you fail your exams and *still* remain fat.*

*Can brains be fat? I guess, when one is morbidly obese...fine, lest you be the control centre of a fat body. That's better.

*queue muh genetics*
    Last edited by Emtropy; 05-04-2014 at 12:07 PM.
    I'm not an emo, I swear

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emtropy View Post

Bloody hell, though, it's one meal. Can't be that bad - worrying is unnecessary and more unhealthy than the curry ever will be.
    Word.

What's in the curry that is so bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    Word.

What's in the curry that is so bad?
    It's takeaway curry, so i think they use canola oil for the sauce.

Dat trans fat
    I'm not an emo, I swear

I love this band. So so good.

Lindt coconut dark chocolate is also so so good, but alas, 'tis not very dark. I think "dark" can be classified by the absence of dairy and a cacao percentage of above 45% or so - this is 47%. Eh, who cares, it's bloody delicious.*

*yeah, i know, leanness and all - 2 squares every couple of days is fine tho :3
    I'm not an emo, I swear

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    prolly not trans fat, but pufa for sure. Well, just do the best you can under the circumstances and don't worry about it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    prolly not trans fat, but pufa for sure. Well, just do the best you can under the circumstances and don't worry about it too much.
    Hopefully not, if they follow a traditional recipe :3

Next week we're going for a pizza meal, too, so gluten and PUFA there.

Ah well. I'm still healthier than most people.
    I'm not an emo, I swear

TQP
    TQP is offline Senior Member
    I wanna be lean too but...

You'll be fine. do what you can... And forget the rest.

Also, yeah probably not trans fat unless they used hydrogenated oils (margarine). PUFA for sure though unless they are super traditional and used ghee.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My exams start tomorrow

Ahhhh.jpeg

Thankfully, my first three on Monday (yeah, three in one day. How evil is that?!) Are ones I don't really care about: Religious Educashuuun and French. Thus, I expect to be eased into the exam world quite nicely. (Side note: I would care care about French, had I received adequate teaching. I've basically just accepted failure)

Mustdowell in chem, law, physics, biology, history, and maths. Wish me luck guysss.
    I'm not an emo, I swear