Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: barefooted??? page 2

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    barefoot most of the time here when i am at home. i wear vivos when i go out for a walk. barefoot on the beach unless it is really cold. and i train barefoot or in vivos at the gym. i wear tactical assault boots when i go bush or the vivos if i know it isnt going to be wet or muddy. and leather soul shoes jandals in the summer when i have to go to town or barefoot.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    At home I just wear socks, so I can pop shoes on to go outside. But at work, standing so much, I find sneakers more suitable. I sort of adapted to the "barefoot shoes" but in the end ten hours of intense standing, leaning, pushing and pacing was just too much for bones against hard tile.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I go barefoot in the house and office (it's a yoga studio, so I can), and then wear shoes (vibrams, unless it's raining like nuts like today -- in which case I wear rubber boots) when I'm walking in the city (even though it's pretty clean).

But, around where I live, I tend to barefoot.

dilberryhoundog is offline Senior Member
    Being a northern Aussie (sub tropics) I'm in barefoot/ thongs (haha flip flops) all year round. Got a pair of work boots, joggers, and dinner or event shoes also.

Sent from my iPhone
    A little primal gem - My Success Story
    Weight lost in 4 months - 29kg (64 lbs)

FrenchFry is offline Senior Member
    My turn: at home, always barefooted. Outdoor ? depends. Sandals in summer, running shoes otherwise (I can sprint any time in this way without feeling any discomfort). In winter, I have some comfortable boot-like shoes (not sure how to call them in English) which I remove at work.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Me!!!!

When the weather permits appropriate warmth, I just carry flip-flops one to a pocket, and drop them to go indoors, or sometimes over shitty 70s aggregate-concrete.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    At home: barefoot or sockfoot.
    Out: Birkenstocks or loose Keds, mostly. When I have to wear a 'shoe' I can definitely feel the difference, and am happier as soon as I take them off.

slowcooker is offline Senior Member
    I play golf, hike and do a little running barefoot.. don't like pavement with barefeet though, so flip flops most of the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12