Thread: smoking scorpion page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

smoking scorpion

Shop Now
    Anyone ever taken a hit? I think I want to try it.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    I heard today from a friend in Costa Rica that people there smoke the dried tail, so I read more about it online and it's evidently common in asia, where its reported effects are like opiates. My friend said that its an aphrodisiac in CR though. Anybody ever see it done, or smoke it themselves? I am a scorpio and want to try it for novelty.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Kris T is offline Senior Member
    We have scorpions here....get them from time to time in the basement. They are small, brown things and you are welcome to have them all if you like!

If you want to see something interesting, put a black light on them. They glow bright yellow under a black light whether dead or alive. We use black light flashlights when going into the basement or outside when it is dark. The sting sucks though. Brushed one with the side of my bare foot earlier this summer. Felt like a bee sting at first, but for days after the inside of my foot ached.

As for eating...no thanks! But you enjoy.
    44 F 5'5
    SW 205.4
    CW 180.4
    GW 150