Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Who did your parents teach you to hate? page 29

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I forgive your misguidedness, because this is in fact an awesome song; it isn't your fault dude lol

"Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    can you explain the "master/slave theory" (!!!lol) and how this is an effective barrier against oppression?

I take it from Nietzsche's slave/master moral dichotomy.

The masters are independent from the slaves; the slaves are just 'not-masters'. Nietzsche alludes to this, on 'Thus Spake Zarathustra' he creates the image of moral values as boats on a river: the people are the river, they don't choose whether to carry it or not, they just do. But from the point on someone is free from morality, they start to choose whatever floats their boat. On 'Genealogy of Morals' he says the master is the one who says 'yes', while the slaves say 'no'. Throughout history this repeats itself, and we're essentially all the slaves now.

Now, the Slave a caricature. This is the exactly the point, this is why he called them 'slaves' rather than anything else, and that's the whole point of his mocking of everyone in the genealogy. The slave is Nietzsche strawman.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    So nordic white people are actually inferior to them (us? I am a semite) ?
    The ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ in the world. Eugenics.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

this was a pretty fun side discussion. see ya later perfidy.

Jenry Hennings is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    My mum taught me to frown upon muslims, as having grown up in Tehran and seen extremism first hand, she knows what goes on. and even more so on turks and azeris. We're Armenian..

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829