Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 285

Thread: Who did your parents teach you to hate? page 24

  1. #231
    Derpamix's Avatar
    Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,371
    Well, that's it. Discontinue all genetic research and disregard all findings because black people won some game shows.
    nihil

  2. #232
    Danielrh's Avatar
    Danielrh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dallas Area
    Posts
    6
    Well, being new here I don't think I want to get into the middle of recent content of this thread so I will start with the original question.

    My parents did not teach me to hate, but I do hate bigots.

  3. #233
    Zach's Avatar
    Zach is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielrh View Post
    Well, being new here I don't think I want to get into the middle of recent content of this thread so I will start with the original question.

    My parents did not teach me to hate, but I do hate bigots.
    lol, how hypocritical of you.

  4. #234
    Danielrh's Avatar
    Danielrh is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Dallas Area
    Posts
    6

  5. #235
    Zach's Avatar
    Zach is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,869
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    yeah that is literally a mental illness. If you observed animals populations where the males got hostile to the idea of breeding with females with different colored tails (intelligence varies more between members of the same race than it does between average samples from different races so that's not the issue), you would say, "What has happened to traumatize these males away from mating with these perfectly sexy other-tail-colored specimens?"
    Haha, what the hell are you talking about? One, you are talking about animals of the same species or "race", i am talk about the same thing. Two, there is plenty of evidence in nature of same or similar species animals refusing to breed even though we dont fully understand why.

    Lastly, maybe i am just more alpha then you and am able to be more selective? Your attempts at Diane to get a compliment out of her didnt end well. not trying to ge personal, i kind of just think you are trolling to see how far you can instigate this.

  6. #236
    Graycat's Avatar
    Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,933
    I don't understand why pointing out some facts gets confused for bigotry. It has nothing to do with it imo.
    Last edited by Graycat; 09-27-2013 at 03:55 PM.

  7. #237
    YogaBare's Avatar
    YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    . . .
    Posts
    4,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Derp in your defense, there must be truth and harmony in living in a cooperative, social environment of networked relationships of patronage and fosterhood and shit, and because it would be built out of unconscious cues and nonverbal communication largely, there must be some kind of influence at work in recognizing genetically similar beings. It is the same with scent in pack animals, even cats.
    We're programmed to scan people for commonalities: be they intelligence, socio-economic status, attractiveness, education, nationality, age, or even race. If someone wants to scan based on race and genetic variance, fine. Personally I favour compatibility of personality over DNA.

    Culture and intelligence are infinitely more instrumental than race in shaping a person. Unless of course an exaggerated sense of importance is given to it, like it has been with gender. But this emerges from repression, and gives rise to an ego state, not a personality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I do not like seeing a once proud group of people making up bullshit like "white privilege", and using Jewish created social groups to drive a wedge between our relationships. It's tough to find people nowadays that aren't subjected and brainwashed by this propaganda campaign. I know what you mean by "not my kind" thing, meaning that all humans are the same, etc etc -- but one cannot deny the sad state of affairs this world is in right now that would be better off if we rooted the problem out at the source.
    Jewish-created social groups driving a wedge between us? You've got to remember that where you are isn't relevant to people living in India, or even to people living in the UK who are mostly segregated because of the snobbery of residual white aristocracy. London is this little utopia where no one gives a shit about your race or where you come from, so long as you have something to contribute to the culture.

    What do you mean by "rooting the problem out" at its source?

    Fwiw Derp, none of my comments are being directed at you in indignation. One thing I've learnt in life is that I can still love and respect people, even if I don't agree with them.
    Last edited by YogaBare; 09-28-2013 at 03:01 AM.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

    In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

    - Ray Peat

  8. #238
    YogaBare's Avatar
    YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    . . .
    Posts
    4,540
    I can't find the inflammatory quote regarding intelligence of the races, but Derp of all people you should know that intelligence is not a constant? It can be very easily enhanced or suppressed in an individual, depending on their environment. IQ tests measure a specific kind of intelligence, and it's only the realised intelligence, not the potential.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timthetaco View Post
    Environment, mostly. Jared Diamond has written about it at length.
    Thank you so much for the name drop! I hadn't heard of J. Diamond before, but a brief read shows that I'm with him. I really believe the harsh weather in the West was a mitigating factor for our technological advancements. If white westerners had lived on tropical Caribbean beaches I doubt colonisation would have had the same appeal.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

    In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

    - Ray Peat

  9. #239
    texas.grok's Avatar
    texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Egypt with brief trips to Texas
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    This is becoming pointless and I literally see an army of strawmen coming at me.
    Agreed about the becoming pointless part, this "strawman" is out of this discussion. I have better things to do than spend time in futile arguments. Adios.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

    Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

  10. #240
    CLLark's Avatar
    CLLark is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Galveston, Texas
    Posts
    9
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    @ Mr. Perfidy

    No, I do not wish anyone were dead. There are people I don't like and I do my best not to have to associate with them. If I am forced to associate with them I try to be politely distant. Everyone has good and bad qualities. I might hate some of the things they do, but I do not hate the person. For example, I don't like the fact that you would question my honesty or lifestyle because of my statement, however that doesn't mean you're a bad person. I have no idea if you had a bad day, were joking, or really are a jerk. Because I don't know these things, I cannot judge you for your response. I used to be more judgemental but have learned how to stop judging others based on their behavior. Listen to Everlast "What it's like". Powerful song.

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •