Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Who did your parents teach you to hate? page 22

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Derp, you keep mentioning "my/our people" and "pride" and shit, like there was some kind of time where there was this shared utopian idea of whiteness- no such state of mind ever existed. In very recent history, political gaming started dangling Whiteness as a status distinction in front of the irish and italians and slavs, so as to engender identification with ruling class interests and to accept diminished potential for advancement, so long as it could be contrasted with the conditions of nonwhite rival labor populations.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Just because you don't know about them doesn't mean they don't exist as a simple internet search will show.

List of African-American inventors and scientists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I've seen that, and I looked through the list. There is literally nothing. You can't even say they invented peanut butter.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

(a trick for which now "white" people only fell because the population of white people is also overstuffed with superfluous, unintelligent bellies capable of working an assembly line or plowing a field)
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Derp, you keep mentioning "my/our people" and "pride" and shit, like there was some kind of time where there was this shared utopian idea of whiteness- no such state of mind ever existed. In very recent history, political gaming started dangling Whiteness as a status distinction in front of the irish and italians and slavs, so as to engender identification with ruling class interests and to accept diminished potential for advancement, so long as it could be contrasted with the conditions of nonwhite rival labor populations.
    Genetic diversity is real and tangible. How we lump that diversity into groups is a matter of opinion(and these ones go back hundreds of years ago). Science helps deconstruct genetics, but a lot of people drown it out with politically correct whining.

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I've seen that, and I looked through the list. There is literally nothing. You can't even say they invented peanut butter.
    Yep, your right. My bad. I guess something like "Performed the first successful open-heart surgery in the United States" by Daniel Williams doesn't come close to the invention of peanut butter...boy, is my face red.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Derp, when you see a hot nonwhite woman, do you respond with arousal? If yes, that is another thing, I believe, which utterly derails your entire line of thinking.

Yep, your right. My bad. I guess something like "Performed the first successful open-heart surgery in the United States" by Daniel Williams doesn't come close to the invention of peanut butter...boy, is my face red.
    The first surgery on the heart itself was performed by Norwegian surgeon Axel Cappelen on the 4th of September 1895 at Rikshospitalet in Kristiania, now Oslo. He ligated a bleeding coronary artery in a 24 year old man who had been stabbed in the left axillae and was in deep shock upon arrival. Access was through a left thoracotomy. The patient awoke and seemed fine for 24 hours, but became ill with increasing temperature and he ultimately died from what the post mortem proved to be mediastinitis on the third postoperative day.[11][12] The first successful surgery of the heart, performed without any complications, was by Dr. Ludwig Rehn of Frankfurt, Germany, who repaired a stab wound to the right ventricle on September 7, 1896.[13][14]

You think it wasn't influenced? This is becoming pointless and I literally see an army of strawmen coming at me.

How thrilling that you might smash this horde of muspel and wave aloft the hammer of your proud people!

Derp: would? If your theories are correct, that should be gross to look at in a sexual context, at least as much as seeing a chimpanzee in estrus.

tumblr_m3f36wztQQ1r6s1f3o1_1280.jpg

but hot right? As in, your evolutionary mechanisms recognize in her sufficient signals so as to trigger your interest, which necessarily is a competitive impulse that exposes you to the threats of aggression of rival men. Worth it. Humans are hot people. Races are dumb.

Timthetaco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    What do do you think accounts for the technological advancement of some societies vs others?
    Environment, mostly. Jared Diamond has written about it at length.

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast