Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Been asleep for to long...Hyphenation is over page 6

Manda63 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Good day not done much, been a bit lazy but I still feel weak. I made eggs for lunch and did not eat them, my stomach is shut down. Not been sick any more, but I have not eaten. I have been drinking lots though, I think the virus has passed and I will feel better tomorrow. I have to feel better tomorrow, I want to look my best. I may go and get my hair done, I can't remember last time I did that. I bet they are to busy on a Saturday morning to have me Off to bed, sweet dreams to you all.
    Got my life back September 23rd 2013...Female 5'6"

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

The best feeling is not feeling depressed

My journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread95382.html

My tummy rumbling woke me up at 6:30am, it was so loud even the dogs wondered what it was Now 10:30am and still not eaten, but going to see what I can make into a smoothie. I don't like to drink food, but for some reason I am able to drink but not eat. I am not hungry and can not even think about eating, very strange. Maybe my stomach is closed because I am nerves about the meeting today...

Can't get my hair done so going to do it myself DIY well wish me luck for today with the Mayor, I will let you know later how it all went.

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

Day 20 over and in bed...

My day was "BRILLIANT" the Mayor was really positive and we went to see some land, I am so happy. I will go back tomorrow and take some photos, it's a lovely area. The land is not huge, but it is enough for our little town. My hair turned out ok, but it really needs a cut.

Still not eaten much today, but I have been getting my vitamins and protein. 21 days tomorrow I am so proud of myself

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

Day 21 all done and over, how wonderful do I feel out of 10 I would say I feel about 8/10. Three weeks ago I would have said 1/10, the 1 would have been because I was alive.

So I miss my cheese when cooking and would like to add it back soon, my coffee black is ok. But I feel a bit limited with my food, it's been 13 days, I really have to wait 30 days?

Had a good day looking at land and I think we have found 3 great spots, one to the east, centre and west of town.
    Next week maybe some more exercise added to my hiking, will see how I feel

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

Day 22...everything feels positive for me now, I still have a few things to sort out and I may open up my heart soon to you all. I feel strong but still a little lost, I know first I must get myself back to been healthy and then work on the other problems. They are not real problems, but I need to move out of this house and begin a new life. I really don't think it would be good for me to try and make a new start with my ex, who I still live with (separate rooms).

In 21 days I am down 11lbs and my measurements are...

Start: Top of Arm 40cm Bust 112cm Waist 95cm Hips 120cm Thigh 70cm Calf 41cm

Today: Top of Arm 36cm Bust 103cm Waist 83cm Hips 112cm Thigh 64cm Calf 39cm
    Last edited by Manda63; 10-14-2013 at 03:10 AM.

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

I have a strange body, I don't know if I have a long torso or short arms and legs. That's why I had problems getting a bike to fit me, I could not afford to get one made. My torso is the same length as a person who is 6' I am 5'6" If I sit on the floor legs straight out in front of me and then I try to put my hands flat on the floor at my sides like they tell you to I can't. The palm of my hands is about 3" away from the floor that is why I had so much back problems (fingers crossed no more). Anyway I am very lucky I have a very small waist, I think that is why I have lost so much there first

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

Day 24...

yesterday was a very busy and but I got a good hike in early morning.

Today at work on my longgggggggg hours, I am doing great and have no tales to tell. I have decided to add dairy back at the weekend, I read to eat lots when you do and see what happens. So at the moment I must be 100% Primal, but if I decide to eat dairy what will that make me! !!

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

Day 26...

Sooooooo busy yesterday running around the whole town to get signatures on my petition, gosh some people are hard work.

Never think about food and have to make myself stop and eat, I never snack. Hope adding back dairy is not a problem tomorrow, will it mean if I eat dairy I will not be 100% Primal!!!

Off for a long hike now, thinking about what to start adding to my exercise routine next week. I feel my food is sorted and now I can move on to more exercise. I will still hike 4-5 days a week 2-3 hours, was thinking of going swimming if I can find the time.

If I don't write for a few days, its because I am very busy...I have not given up and I promise myself I never will

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

Cavemanclan is offline Junior Member
    Love this thread! You are doing so wonderful! I have had miscarriages, weight problems, xpartner issues and depression, too, and I really feel for you! And now you have your life back! Hurrah! Please, continue updates and looking forward!

Day 29...

So I added cheese, cream and Greek yoghurt back this weekend and had no reactions at all. I will carry on eating them, but I will not exaggerate. It will be interesting to see if my weight loss slows down the next week.

In 4 weeks 28 days I have lost 14lbs, which has been no work at all. I have been eating when hungry and having between 30-80 carbs, I have not become obsessed with numbers. My protein has been 60-140 and the rest fat, some days I ate very little but I was not hungry. I have been hiking 4-5 days a week 2-3 hours and not anything else other than walking everywhere. I lift heavy 2 years olds 3 days a week, but this week I hope to add some other exercise. I am feeling more confident and have been walking around town without worrying if people are looking at me, I got into a pair of jeans I bought a few years ago I put some make-up on which I have not done in years, what can I say its a miracle. No its not a miracle, its called taking control of your life and wanting to live and be healthy. To wake up and want to get up and do things, to never need a nap and think about food all day long. I am still not used to getting up early, I would lay in bed all day I would even eat in bed. Now I say to myself oh its only 7am you can sleep some more, but I can't stay there I have to get up 30 days ago I was down a big dark hole, it took 3 years to crawl out. But I did it and so can you, I don't care what you have suffered you don't deserve to suffer any more. What ever hurt you, don't let it win we have one life so lets live it.

I was abused as a child sexually and beaten, I had a very sad hard childhood (happy time's too), but it made me strong and independent. Of course it paved my road of life, never trusting and always getting in trouble I was a rebel. I could never keep a guy because I had so many hang ups and of course sex for me was a big problem. I come from a very big family, but never really felt part of it. I left England when I was 23, I could not live where I had so many memory's plus my dad had died who I loved so very much. I tried to heal myself and did a good job until I met an abusive man, it took me 5 years to get away from him. I have been now with a very good man for 15 years, but he has never known how to be there for me and so I am not happy. We have drifted apart and I now need to move on, I think I will stay alone its best for me. I can't hurt myself and others just don't know how to be there for me. I dream to be with a person who can read me like a book and understand me, I just have this wall that is hard to see over.

So no matter how hard you are suffering, move on and live your life. Its not easy I know, but it is 100% possible.

Hugs to you Cavemanclan
    Last edited by Manda63; 10-21-2013 at 01:33 AM.

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast