Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Been asleep for to long...Hyphenation is over page 2

Manda63 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Thanks for info, I will not start C25K then. Cleaning my food up won't be hard as I have always been very healthy and properly nearly Primal, it was the depression that took over me and I was always hungry...eating without even thinking. I was like a robot, I had no feelings and I don't even think I could taste what I was stuffing down my throat.

Yes I love hiking and I am off now for another one with my 4 dogs, 2 Black Labs and 2 English Springer Spaniels

I read lots yesterday and still have a lot to read, so much info on here. I will look into ordering books in English later, I am sure I can get them sent to Italy.

I am going to first get the sugar out of my body in the next 5 days, then I will give up dairy. The rest I don't care for beans and grains, but I could reintroduce beans in the future to see what happens. Grains are bad for me and I know, they make me depressed and hungry.

Thank you again Warmbear

030.jpg

So I went for another hike 2h 20m, was hard going up I felt really tired. But I went slowly and got to where I wanted to get to, dogs very happy. Tomorrow I will not hike, have to work plus I don't think I would make it up there. I will get my bicycle out this weekend, I bought a new one in 2010 and have been on it maybe 5 times. I used to cycle 4h a day 3-4 times a week, so I really am looking forward to getting back out there. Its a great place to cycle round here, if you ever see Tour de France or Giro d'Italia that's the kind of roads I get to ride on. I can still swim in the sea as it is still very hot here, as for weights I am not a great lover. But I do work with 2 year old kids and I pick them up a lot, plus I work with dogs and their bags of food weigh 12kg. I will look into weight training later at some point, I promise.

Day 2 over, feel a little hungry, so I will have a hot drink and go to bed. Tomorrow I work an 18h day so I can't check in, its going to be hard tomorrow I know it is.....

At work and its very hard today, the kids eat so much rubbish I had to make Nutella brioche for them. They are all sleeping now, so I am reading and staying away from the kitchen. I did not even lick my fingers that were covered in Nutella, I so wanted to saying "it won't hurt" but I didn't do it I may just have a nap, is that aloud I did get up at 04.00 this morning and only got 4h last night.
    Last edited by Manda63; 09-25-2013 at 06:15 AM. Reason: spelling

So I made it through the night without eating anything, at 23:30 I was craving bad. I kept saying to myself it will be okay you can start again tomorrow, but I did not give in and fell asleep. I feel ok this morning and was not hungry when I got up, I just had my eggs now at 11:00. Going to the health shop to see what I can find and the Indian shop to get lots and lots of coconut everything I think today will be easier than yesterday, working with dogs today so their food will not bother me like the Nutella did yesterday.

Still at work, hope to finish by midnight then a 45min drive home. I have done so much walking today and my eating has been perfect, I am not craving tonight which is wonderful 4th day and I have not felt depressed once and that is such a good feeling. I got some great things at the Indian shop, coconut in all kinds of ways yum yum. Tomorrow I will cook coconut curry, I think I love curry more than any other food. I will stop dairy in a few days for 10 days and then add it back to see what happens. Hiking tomorrow afternoon, I will have to start been careful as hunting season has started

5th day and feel terrible, but this is all normal I know. I got home at 02:00 last night and then slept only 5h, I have been trying to get some more sleep but can't. I will go back to bed soon for a nap. I will go for a late walk later, but I really don't see me hiking today. I am really happy with myself for not giving in, especially on my 3rd day with all the kids junk food around me. Tomorrow I am going to a training day with my dogs, 3 of my puppies are been trained in Truffle searching. So I have been invited to see how its done and of course a big meal to go with the day. Its not going to be easy with Italians, they don't understand anything that does not have pasta in it and if you don't eat it you must be ill or crazy I just tell them I am allergic and they leave me alone, I find it funny when you say you don't eat red meat so they offer you salami instead Ok time for a nap, the house claening can wait till later, I feel so c**p

I slept maybe another hour today, I still feel terrible and I am not hungry one bit. I feel a bit sick and very lazy, the house is a bit of a mess. But I am treating this like flu and so the house work can wait and tomorrow I need to be up and out. I did not hike today and I am not really going to beat myself up about it. I hope on Sunday we can get a big hike in, problem is its wild boar hunting and I need to be careful for myself and the dogs I am now going back to bed to relax and read, the best feeling for me is I am not depressed

So yesterday was great, all the dogs were fantastic. I was so impressed with the food, they had made food just for me. I had told them about not eating red meat, so they had prepared chicken for me. The table was covered in bread and I felt 0 cravings for it and when they put all the cakes and sweet thing on the table same thing I felt nothing. What I do love about Italians they always put so much fruit on the table and they eat lots of veg. It was the first time no one hassled me about food

Today 7th day and I woke up feeling good, I slept 8h last night. I am going off for a very long walk along the sea front. Its pouring with rain and hunting today in the hills, so I will just put my waterproofs on and walk for a few hours.
    Got my life back September 23rd 2013...Female 5'6"

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

The best feeling is not feeling depressed

My journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread95382.html

One week over and I feel very content with myself, well done me My craving seem to be under control, my depression seems to be under control, my clothes feel loser and I seem to be sleeping better.

If I can do this then anyone can, I was eating junk food and hiding wrappers. I could by a pack of six choc bars and eat them all in 10mins, that's just an example. Its called taking control of your life, its hard I know I fell down so many times. But I did not like this person I had become, she was not me and I just wanted her to go away and let me live again. Today I believe there is no going back ever for me, life is just to wonderful

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

Day 8, I have just weighted myself and I have lost 4lbs I slept 8h again and no problem getting up.
    Off for a nice hike this afternoon, it will be a muddy one as we had so much rain yesterday.

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast