Okay, I'm a critical Pagan. Living in harmony with nature (as much as living in a city allows me to do) and thanking mother nature for all that she is giving me... hence my following question popped up in my head...

Around this forum I see many people eating a lot of meat and eggs. Okay, I get it, that's what our ancestors use to eat. However back then there were a whole lot of less people walking around this earth. It was sustainable to eat all the meat you could because in ratio there were a lot more animals on the earth (and they had a lot more space to grow and reproduce)
The second thing I notice is that everybody here is really enthusiastic about being primal and have converted a lot of people to primal. I find myself doing exactly the same thing.

However if so many people will convert to living primal and eat a lot of meat (a pound, 2 pounds a day) how long will the earth be able to sustain this... aren't there just too many people to feed without the grain production and industrialized foods?

Humanity is still expending and taking up space all around the world... yet we all want to eat grass-fed meat because it's better for us???

While health wise I know it's better to live primal... I just can't help but think about what an increase in meat intake from all of the converts will do to the world....