Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Primal Than Thou... page 2

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    We slept in, then packed for our move, did some work at the office tying off the business, taught a yoga class (part of the business), hung out with the kiddo at a park, got professional supervision, came home and packed some more.

Ate 3 eggs, danish bacon, and steamed veggies in bone broth (drank the broth); fish, broccoli, and sweet potato fries tonight.

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Sunday: eggs for brekker; then off into the bush; spent the morning raking, clearing and setting fire to ground cover (leaves, branches and bark); pork skewers for lunch; more bush clearance; home; beef and veggies for dinner; and so to bed...still smelling of wood smoke.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm!

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    Woke up and left my apartment barefoot slipping on shoes just before going into my office with a standup desk. An hour long walk through the construction site then a 30 minute walk with a 40 something lbs backpack. Shoes off as soon as I get out of the office, won't go back on until tomorrow morning.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Walked the dogs, had a smoothie, groomed dogs for 6 hours(work), took my dogs out & played Frisbee with the shepherd for half an hour, then foraged almost 2 ltrs of brambles Of which im now carrying the battle scars from (seriously, I need to stop wearing shorts & barefoot sandals to hoik through the bramble patch)

probably should go get something to eat now before the dogs start looking tasty.....
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Stacy15 is offline Senior Member
    Posting on a Monday about your day sucks! Weekends I feel much more primal-ish. Today woke up at 4:45 am. Spent 2 hours at gym. Went to work, drank some coffee with coconut oil, ate some bacon and eggs, stood at my desk for 4 hours, went for hour walk on lunch break, stood at desk for 4 more hours. Leave work and watch my son play football, go home and grill up some meat, do housework and sleep for 8 hours. Repeat tomorrow. I hate having to have to go a job...

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    I had the great pleasure to vanquish my enemies and chase them before me, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to my bosom their wives and daughters.

I also did some light housework.

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    to rob them of their wealth

I also did some light housework.
    Why didn't you use the robbed wealth to hire a maid?
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Rusty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo View Post
    I had the great pleasure to vanquish my enemies and chase them before me, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to my bosom their wives and daughters.
    So...you work for the IRS?

AMonkey is offline Senior Member
    I ate some pork ribs (very boney and connective tissue), aubergine, papaya (OMG FRUIT YOU HERETIC) then I ate a red bean pastry (wheat and sugar!).
    Rice, green vegetables and fish for brunch.
    Then I'm doing chronic cardio in the form of Muay Thai
    Finally I'll have dinner at 10 pm and will eat plenty of carbs.

diene is offline Senior Member
    I think someone should start a "Less Primal than Thou" thread, in which we engage in a race to the bottom. I think that would be fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast