Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Okay everyone relax page 4

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I am not good on dope. Especially modern dope. I let SO much into my mind.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Being in Colorado, I know tons of people who smoke. I don't, won't, never have. I don't really care if someone does.

I mean, I'm already super laid - back and eat a ton. I don't see the point.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    I haven't seen anyone's lives "ruined" by it... Except the ones who have used it for past the
    "Partying" years (and don't have chronic physical pain) use it as a crutch to destress and function in life.

I don't really have moral judgements against its usage, I think it should be legalized, but I will not date someone who regularly depends on it to function again. Traveling with the person was a nightmare bc he spent the entire trip either freaking out he didn't have any or trying to buy some.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    I haven't seen anyone's lives "ruined" by it... Except the ones who have used it for past the
    "Partying" years (and don't have chronic physical pain) use it as a crutch to destress and function in life.

I don't really have moral judgements against its usage, I think it should be legalized, but I will not date someone who regularly depends on it to function again. Traveling with the person was a nightmare bc he spent the entire trip either freaking out he didn't have any or trying to buy some.
    +1

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I would suggest vaporizing it or cooking it into something to eat it -- which apparently gives the same highs, without ingesting smoke, which can harm the lungs.

personally, this is one of those things that I think should be legal.

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Yeesh.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Cool thread, man. I mean I've smoked pot for 40+ years, man, and there are no side effects. My mom is cool - she lets me live in her basement. Carlos Castaneda is my god, man. Yeah, man, that's not really pot, but all drugs are cool, man. Even alcohol. I mean heck, for less than $10, a fifth of cheap vodka can take you to oblivion, man.

Just kidding. There is a time and place for oblivion. I'm not sure that it should be every day. But if it works for you, I'm like totally not judgey, man.

Has anyone seen my lighter?
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

PHaselow is offline Senior Member
    Regardless of how cool it is to be a pot smoker or if you use it for medicinal purposes, in my opinion inhaling smoke is just not the best health choice and would not be on my short list of Primal activities. It does slow down your reflexes, so thank you for using it at night after you are done with your responsibilities and for not driving your car.

I would disagree with anyone who says it has no negative effects. It is smoke. It is in your lungs. How can that be good? Can you buy organic marijuana? I'm serious. God knows the chemicals sprayed on it. Use a filtered water pipe.

Age 48
    Start date: 7-5-12
    5'3"
    121lbs
    GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Has anyone seen my lighter?
    It's in the cabinet, next to the Cheetos. Wait, where did the Cheetos go? There was a whole bag!!!

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Not my street, brah!
    eBay

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast