Hey guys,

Big favor to ask. HELP!!!! I love this plan but I'm wondering if I need to go back to the old processed Atkins lifestyle???

I have BAD insulin resistance, estrogen dominance symptoms, am in Adrenal fatigue and dealing with infertility. I also need to lose at least 30 pounds that will not drop off and I am STUCK!

In the past I have always been able to lose weight on VLC if I stay at around 20-30 grams of carbs and once I hit ketosis up the fat intake. However how do you make this a lifestyle??

Currently on the weekends I make Paleo apple pie, pancakes fun foods that make this a lifestyle. Does anyone have any websites that have fun foods that would help me stay in ketosis to lose this weight?? I want to enjoy fall and the holidays with my family. I'm not sure how to just eat meat, veggies and fat 24/7???

I have looked up all the Atkins Induction recipes and all have processed gross food in them that now I could not even touch!!! I LOVE Paleo but tonight I am feeling down that two years into this I am still overweight which in itself is holding me back from doing soo many things I want to do!!!

Sorry I needed to vent tonight. I am soo sick of being sick and fat!!!!

I am only 5'0 and currently 145 pounds. I need to get at least 30 pounds off this frame!!!! Would LOVE to go from a size large to a small.

Thanks for all your patience!!!!

at myself