Thread: Silly question of the day page

Warmbear is offline Senior Member

Silly question of the day

Shop Now
    So I was wondering if I gave blood, would it test as different somehow from regular peoples blood? My wife found the very idea just too silly for words but what does she know. I run low carb high protein and that's got to affect how the sample tests out no?

Would it make a difference in the end? Would the recipient suddenly get a craving for steak?
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

kathyd is offline Junior Member
    I'm with your wife...

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    I think it would depend on your serum levels of steak-craving-hormone when they stick the needle in your arm.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I think it would depend on your serum levels of steak-craving-hormone when they stick the needle in your arm.
    LOL. Good one.

WB, I used to "donate" (for pay) my plasma twice a week, and the only time I ever saw anyone talked to about their blood was a young guy who had just come back from a week-long camping trip living on hot dogs. His plasma was foamy. (Eww...)

I know whole blood is different from plasma, but I don't think eating healthfully will keep you from being able to donate.

Knifegill will prob'ly know.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite