Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite all time woman? page 12

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Alicia Keys is a stunner
    Duh. Totally.

diene is offline Senior Member
    I've always thought that Jennifer Morrison has the most beautiful face (especially when she was younger, during the earlier seasons of House). She's a bit too skinny though. But, as mentioned in a different thread, I prefer a pretty face to a sexy bod.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Magnolia 1973
    turquoisepassion
    diene
    moluv
    Yogabarre

I'm very flattered I've been added to the list of online crushes! To get to the top do I just have to kill Magnolia, or do all of them have to go?

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I thought we were discussing our favorite women from an aesthetic perspective. Not sure why my comment elicited the curt response. BTW, most models are also too skinny for my preferences. As much as I disagree with the programming methodology of CrossFit, there are some gorgeous examples of female forms among their ranks.

Case in point: Julie Foucher:

I like your taste.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    To get to the top do I just have to kill Magnolia, or do all of them have to go?
    Uhoh....

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Anyone remember this beauty from the film "The Last of the Mohicans"? Jodhi May... she was my first girl crush...

Also, I doubt anyone will agree with me here, but I think Emilia Clarke (when she has the sliver-Dany hair) is one of the most beautiful women in the world...

And, I know Angelina has reached saturation point, but she's still physical perfection.

Probably my favourite: Cindy Crawford. Beautiful, curvy, and she had a brain.

Jessica Pare fro "Mad Men"... this pic is without the iconic teeth, but I think theyre cute.

And I can't make a list without adding "ones I don get" - Carey Mulligan? Hate her. She plays a weepy victim in every single film. Makes me want to punch her in the throat
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

diene is offline Senior Member
    I wish Emilia Clarke would dye her eyebrows blond when she plays Dany. The super blond hair + dark eyebrows look really odd.

Also, I think there's enough of Mr. Anthony to go around. No need for any killings.

Ghshl is offline Senior Member
    I always had a thing for Scarlett Johansson:

Karen Gillan is also a fave after watching Doctor Who

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Geez, YogaBare, I don't think you could've struck out more with me than your chick list. None of those do a thing for me.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    And I can't make a list without adding "ones I don get" - Carey Mulligan? Hate her. She plays a weepy victim in every single film. Makes me want to punch her in the throat
    That's a woman? I was thinking 16 year old boy who doesn't play sports...

(My reaction to many uber-thin celebrities)

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast