Thread: Better Late Than Ever - My 21 Day Challenge page

NewPilgrim is offline Junior Member

Better Late Than Ever - My 21 Day Challenge

Primal Fuel
    Hi All,

Sarah here and although I've been screwing around with this primal/paleo thing off and on for two years, I've never really sunk into it. I've battled with Bulimia for most of my life and clearly have some serious addiction/allergic reactions to sugar and white flour. If I'm honest with myself, I'd say I struggle with these same responses to alcohol, but not quite ready to give up my glass of wine 4-5 times a week. I've been researching our primitive diet for years, Robb Wolf, Mark Sisson, Jack Kruse, Gary Taube, and on and on, but it's all been pretty "academic" for me. I begin it, feel "deprived," and quit. I'm sure I'll be posting many questions here about what to do about feelings of deprivation, but, that's for then. This may be a weird day to begin it, but I'm starting my 21-Day Primal Challenge today, Thursday, 9/19. Here's what I've got planned for the day

B-Paleo Coconut Pancakes (I think I'm allowed)?
    L - LO Argentinian meal from last night (i.e. steak, chicken and sausage & roasted brussel sprouts
    D - Rosemary Pork Chops & Sweet Potato Fries
    After Work - Lower Body Circuit (I do "Body For Life"). Tried to get into CF, but I'm not much into "group exercise".

Here goes and Cheers!
    Last edited by NewPilgrim; 09-19-2013 at 06:42 AM.