Thread: Im 16, please rate my primal diet? page

LockieKermit is offline Member

Im 16, please rate my primal diet?

Primal Fuel
    Hello all! Im 16 and I was wondering if you can look over my nutrition.

First and formost, Im going to follow a 70/30 - 80/20 rule.
    Drastically reduce my sugars from junk food and drastically reduce my grains.

take about 1-2 grams of fishoil a day (gel tablets)
    Drink water.

Breakfast - Eggs or Fat greek yoghurt with mixed frozen berries + some nuts/almonds

School snack = fruit or a carrot, celery mix.

Lunch = Can of tuna (or some sort of fish) or a little salad. and if I have the tuna, ill maybe add another piece of fruit to the mix.

Afterschool meal - Something involving any of the above - maybe add some peanut butter in the mix.

Dinner - whatever my parents cook, but will take the pasta, rice out if I can...

We usualy have some sort of meat and lots of veggies anyway.

Of course, like I said, I may go get a slurpy with my friends after school or eat shit at parties but the 70/30 - 80/20 rule here.

One last thing - I dont think I can really get organic fruit or veg. I can get fresh stuff, but Im not sure if its organic. - that being said, I wash my vegetables and fruit thouroughly
    Last edited by LockieKermit; 06-06-2010 at 03:03 AM.

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member
    That slurpy falls under my 20/80 rule. lmao

Id cut that garbage out asap.
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Beefsister is offline Senior Member
    Cut out the peanut butter, and replace with almond butter, or something similar, if at all possible. Peanut butter has a terrible omega 3 to 6 count, and this causes heart disease.

Stay away from the slurpies.

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    If you can keep the omega 6, trans fats and massive sugar blasts minimal while getting adequate nutrition you're head and shoulders above anyone your age. I was 20 when I started caring about my health and I'm rather hard on myself and my parents for being so negligent. Luckily the past can be erased easily enough, especially in your case.

Also favor rice over pasta. Wheat is the devil!
    Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Don't plan snacks. You don't need them at all. Afterschool meal? Give me a break
    Combining tuna with your salad will lead to awesomeness, especially if you throw in some avocado with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. I can't imagine eating just a can of tuna.