Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Unbreakable' Coffee page

Owen is offline Senior Member

'Unbreakable' Coffee

Shop Now
    Hey guys, I've got this new coffee recipe, its awesome, thought you should try it. You will need:

4 sheeps eyes
    1 lb of butter
    Scrapings from your oven wall
    A turd
    Some dead window shelf insects mashed into coconut oil
    A sledgehammer
    A dead cat
    Some coffee

Basically, mix all the ingredients together with water, and then, using the sledgehammer, filter it through the dead cat, then put the sheep eyes in at the end so they bob around on the surface.

You know, I thought it would be revolting, but I am a convert! I'm having it every morning from now on.

adam204 is offline Member
    Maybe because im Welsh I find that funny lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    as long as that's all you have for breakfast, it's still considered fasting. so no worries
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Quote Originally Posted by adam204 View Post
    Maybe because im Welsh I find that funny lol
    I invented it in Wales, I was approached by a guy with some sheeps eyes who said 'hey put these in your pipe and smoke them boyo', and I thought, hmmm, what would the ancestral health community do with those? Of course!

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    can you substitute pig eyes for the sheep eyes ?
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    can you substitute pig eyes for the sheep eyes ?
    Its a matter of choice really, depends which animal you prefer to have staring at you in the morning

Markbt is online now Senior Member
    You sure are angry that some people like a beverage that you don't. Perhaps you should spend some time thinking about why you feel the need to try to make fun of other people instead of polluting this forum and creating pointless arguments with nonsense like this.

I shouldn't have taken the bait on this crap, but junk like this (and the opposing sugar bashing) are making this forum almost useless. Any nutritional question devolves into eat more sugar vs eat more fat. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but there is no need to post crap like this just to be a jerk. Find the comment section on a youtube video if you want to argue pointlessly. Lets try to keep this forum a place for reasonable debate, not angry stupid nonsense.

Unless of course I am interpreting your attempt at comedy wrong and you actually advocate using household pets as filtering devices, in which case I would probably recommend some kind of paper coffee filter for optimal sheep eye filtering results.

Can't we all just eat meat and vetetables and not worry about ratio of those things someone else eats (except for those crazy vegans of course!)?

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Markbt View Post
    You sure are angry that some people like a beverage that you don't. Perhaps you should spend some time thinking about why you feel the need to try to make fun of other people instead of polluting this forum and creating pointless arguments with nonsense like this.

I shouldn't have taken the bait on this crap, but junk like this (and the opposing sugar bashing) are making this forum almost useless. Any nutritional question devolves into eat more sugar vs eat more fat. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but there is no need to post crap like this just to be a jerk. Find the comment section on a youtube video if you want to argue pointlessly. Lets try to keep this forum a place for reasonable debate, not angry stupid nonsense.

Unless of course I am interpreting your attempt at comedy wrong and you actually advocate using household pets as filtering devices, in which case I would probably recommend some kind of paper coffee filter for optimal sheep eye filtering results.

Can't we all just eat meat and vetetables and not worry about ratio of those things someone else eats (except for those crazy vegans of course!)?
    deep breath. in with the good. out with the bad. now smile. are people no longer allowed to have fun here anymore?

if you aren't interested in this thread, then don't post on it. save yourself the time and aggravation
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    are people no longer allowed to have fun here anymore?

Pass me the net, Not on the Rug, I've hooked a big one here. How they've inferred 'angry' from this I have no idea, though I think Freud might draw his own predictable conclusions.

I am literally a sweetheart.
    Last edited by Owen; 09-18-2013 at 12:39 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast