Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'Unbreakable' Coffee page 3

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimm View Post
    Do we have to be super sure that the turd has no peanuts? It would have to be a paleo turd, right?
    Must be grassfed turd.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Barnyard is offline Senior Member
    What animal is the turd from?
    The life I have today is far better than I deserve.......

M, 56, 6'0
    SW - 192
    CW - 175
    GW - 165-170

Current addiction: ice cream (and sugar in general).....doing battle with it!

Barnyard is offline Senior Member
    Oh sorry, didn't see this before my previous post
    The life I have today is far better than I deserve.......

M, 56, 6'0
    SW - 192
    CW - 175
    GW - 165-170

Current addiction: ice cream (and sugar in general).....doing battle with it!

SherryLRogers255 is offline Junior Member
    My dog loves eating turds so I'm going to have to start fighting him for them. Also I have a bug zapper so can I increase the amount of bugs and decrease the amount of oven scrapings? Unfortunately I cleaned my oven a few days ago (kicking myself now over it, although I jump as high as I can, bend my knees sharply and really give my ass a good kick, it's what I do at work when I don't have room to sprint). Bottom line I'm super excited to try it.
    Thanks!!

Owen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pjgh View Post
    The big question is ...

WHERE'S THE FUCKING BACON?
    silly-coffee-mugs2-1298014778.jpg

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SherryLRogers255 View Post
    My dog loves eating turds so I'm going to have to start fighting him for them. Also I have a bug zapper so can I increase the amount of bugs and decrease the amount of oven scrapings? Unfortunately I cleaned my oven a few days ago (kicking myself now over it, although I jump as high as I can, bend my knees sharply and really give my ass a good kick, it's what I do at work when I don't have room to sprint). Bottom line I'm super excited to try it.
    Thanks!!
    Yes increase the bugs. Good probiotic with all the bacteria carried on wings of those yummy flies
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    Get the right turd and you've got your fecal transplant sorted. Good gut health coffee.

Owen is offline Senior Member
    Fecal transplants freak me out big time 'I'm going to put someone else's poo inside you' - shudder.

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    Its a matter of choice really, depends which animal you prefer to have staring at you in the morning
    Unborn human child it is.
    Anyone know where I can get an abortion? Not as in have one. As in have the remains of someone else's.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Owen View Post
    Fecal transplants freak me out big time 'I'm going to put someone else's poo inside you' - shudder.
    I hear you ...

I mean ... what's wrong with yoghurt?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast