Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 327

Thread: Thoughtd on this article about Sugar page 15

  1. #141
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    It's not a dedicated Peat forum, but it is populated with open-minded intellectuals (for the most part). Most of us aren't dogmatic and mostly interested in finding optimal health regardless of the macronutrient makeup.

    You say that Peat's work is bull, yet offer no evidence of YOUR OWN to the contrary. Lustig YouTube videos don't cut it.
    You win funniest post of the day just for the bolded part.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

  2. #142
    0Angel0's Avatar
    0Angel0 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Lol, you two are hilariously sad. Hope this was a productive day for you because you wont be changing any minds. Actually all you did was further the fact that low carb is just a bunch of old grumpy, probably insulin resistent women.


    Neck, PB couldnt hack it anymore and took flight.
    I wonder if there are any studies linking sugar consumption to self aggrandizement?

  3. #143
    Gorbag's Avatar
    Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    4,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie` View Post
    Calling me a troll doesn't bother me but thanks for all the special attention. I'm loving how the sun is rising and setting on me. Attachment 13100

    Now can you get over yourself. Maybe you need a sugar fix?
    Sunrays are very dangerous to a real troll, so be careful...
    Being just an old fashioned guy myself; I’m beyond tired of all these fragile mama boys (and girls!) with powder in their gluteus and soft pillows under their arm pits that cannot recover from their 3 days a week abbreviated “strength” routine…

  4. #144
    j3nn's Avatar
    j3nn is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Posts
    3,720
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    You win funniest post of the day just for the bolded part.
    Are you saying there are more unintelligent people on this forum than intelligent people?
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

    “It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

  5. #145
    Cookie`'s Avatar
    Cookie` Guest
    Angel did you get your mail yet?

  6. #146
    JoanieL's Avatar
    JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.
    Posts
    8,146
    Dear onadraw (the OP),

    Aren't you glad you asked? Have you learned anything about your original question?

    Best bet is always to do a search and read the stuff in the blog. Unless you just like exercises in silly - which is okay also. Nothing like watching people foam at the mouth over something like sugar to make a person be sickened by his/her species.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

    B*tch-lite

    Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

  7. #147
    Graycat's Avatar
    Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,933
    Really for the last time, cookie your "concern" about my well being is not needed and actually very unwelcome. I am now working hard, and it might take years to undo the damage VLC and subsequently LC has done to my health. That is now behind me.
    In case you didn't know a Peat nutritional protocol has given me amazing results already so far, in just a few months.
    There is a good reason plenty of people are now jumping off the sinking LC ship.
    Keep your intrusive "concerns" and opinionated advice to yourself.

    Trust me, I'm completely capable of taking care of myself. I don't know how you got the idea that you are my keeper.

  8. #148
    Cookie`'s Avatar
    Cookie` Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    Really for the last time, cookie your "concern" about my well being is not needed and actually very unwelcome. I am now working hard, and it might take years to undo the damage VLC and subsequently LC has done to my health. That is now behind me.
    In case you didn't know a Peat nutritional protocol has given me amazing results already so far, in just a few months.
    There is a good reason plenty of people are now jumping off the sinking LC ship.
    Keep your intrusive "concerns" and opinionated advice to yourself.

    Trust me, I'm completely capable of taking care of myself. I don't know how you got the idea that you are my keeper.
    I have no concern or interest about you or your well being.

  9. #149
    Zach's Avatar
    Zach is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,869
    Both of you are low carb and both give off very menopausal vibes. Also i doubt either of you are "at maintenance".

  10. #150
    Cookie`'s Avatar
    Cookie` Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    If you're referring to the mail I sent Angel it was of a funny picture. Nothing what so ever to do with you.

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •