Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughtd on this article about Sugar page 15

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    It's not a dedicated Peat forum, but it is populated with open-minded intellectuals (for the most part). Most of us aren't dogmatic and mostly interested in finding optimal health regardless of the macronutrient makeup.

You say that Peat's work is bull, yet offer no evidence of YOUR OWN to the contrary. Lustig YouTube videos don't cut it.
    You win funniest post of the day just for the bolded part.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

0Angel0 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Lol, you two are hilariously sad. Hope this was a productive day for you because you wont be changing any minds. Actually all you did was further the fact that low carb is just a bunch of old grumpy, probably insulin resistent women.

Neck, PB couldnt hack it anymore and took flight.
    I wonder if there are any studies linking sugar consumption to self aggrandizement?

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie` View Post
    Calling me a troll doesn't bother me but thanks for all the special attention. I'm loving how the sun is rising and setting on me. Attachment 13100

Now can you get over yourself. Maybe you need a sugar fix?
    Sunrays are very dangerous to a real troll, so be careful...
    Being just an old fashioned guy myself; I’m beyond tired of all these fragile mama boys (and girls!) with powder in their gluteus and soft pillows under their arm pits that cannot recover from their 3 days a week abbreviated “strength” routine…

j3nn is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    You win funniest post of the day just for the bolded part.
    Are you saying there are more unintelligent people on this forum than intelligent people?
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Cookie` Guest
    Angel did you get your mail yet?

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Dear onadraw (the OP),

Aren't you glad you asked? Have you learned anything about your original question?

Best bet is always to do a search and read the stuff in the blog. Unless you just like exercises in silly - which is okay also. Nothing like watching people foam at the mouth over something like sugar to make a person be sickened by his/her species.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Really for the last time, cookie your "concern" about my well being is not needed and actually very unwelcome. I am now working hard, and it might take years to undo the damage VLC and subsequently LC has done to my health. That is now behind me.
    In case you didn't know a Peat nutritional protocol has given me amazing results already so far, in just a few months.
    There is a good reason plenty of people are now jumping off the sinking LC ship.
    Keep your intrusive "concerns" and opinionated advice to yourself.

Trust me, I'm completely capable of taking care of myself. I don't know how you got the idea that you are my keeper.

Cookie` Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    Really for the last time, cookie your "concern" about my well being is not needed and actually very unwelcome. I am now working hard, and it might take years to undo the damage VLC and subsequently LC has done to my health. That is now behind me.
    In case you didn't know a Peat nutritional protocol has given me amazing results already so far, in just a few months.
    There is a good reason plenty of people are now jumping off the sinking LC ship.
    Keep your intrusive "concerns" and opinionated advice to yourself.

Trust me, I'm completely capable of taking care of myself. I don't know how you got the idea that you are my keeper.
    I have no concern or interest about you or your well being.

Zach is offline Banned
    Both of you are low carb and both give off very menopausal vibes. Also i doubt either of you are "at maintenance".

Cookie` Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    If you're referring to the mail I sent Angel it was of a funny picture. Nothing what so ever to do with you.

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast