Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughtd on this article about Sugar page 14

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    Thrive Market
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Angel0 View Post
    You only call people trolls who disagree with you while ignoring the outrageous posts by some of your buddies. At least try not to make your hypocritical double standard quite so obvious.
    I don't see any of my friends on here attacking random strangers like your friend did. Your friend is a troll.

Cookie isn't a troll but is someone who has successfully kept the weight off for five years and stayed healthy with exercise and real whole foods. She has helped a lot of people with her advice. She doesn't come post everything with kid gloves but neither do the majority of the posters here so you should be used to that by now.
    She should not have made it personal then. She went after an individual who she doesn't even know and took her post out of context.

I will certainly take advice from her before I take it from a drug abusing, cigarette smoking, sugar guzzling, non-tooth brushing sugar lovers. OK, that last sentence was probably the most "troll worthy" thing I've said but I felt like indulging. I'm sure you will jump all over it. Merry Christmas!
    Those people whom you are trying to disparage look gorgeous and feel fantastic and their sharp as tacks. Hater much?

The funny thing is that I am far more anti-carb (for myself!) than she is, lol. If only you knew before throwing around insults. This topic sparks strong feelings on both sides but grow up and stop throwing out the word troll to everyone who disagrees with you.
    This has nothing to do with disagreeing with LC/VLC dogma. It has everything to do with attacking people who said nothing to/about you. I am not calling Cookie a troll simply for being in the LC camp; I'm calling her a troll for her impolite actions and argumentative nature 2 seconds after joining this forum.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Dear lawd, when I am middle-aged and menopausal, I really hope I don't take up hating on people who can eat things that I can't/don't want to. The venom that comes from the post-/menopausal women on this site is insane! You'd think they'd be all over Peat's work as he zones in on hormones while people like Lustig just spread fear and half truths.

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Cookie` Guest
    Calling me a troll doesn't bother me but thanks for all the special attention. I'm loving how the sun is rising and setting on me. laughing.gif

Now can you get over yourself. Maybe you need a sugar fix?

Cookie` Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Dear lawd, when I am middle-aged and menopausal, I really hope I don't take up hating on people who can eat things that I can't/don't want to. The venom that comes from the post-/menopausal women on this site is insane!
    If you're referring to me the red river still flows dear.

Zach is offline Banned
    Lol, you two are hilariously sad. Hope this was a productive day for you because you wont be changing any minds. Actually all you did was further the fact that low carb is just a bunch of old grumpy, probably insulin resistent women.

Neck, PB couldnt hack it anymore and took flight.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Dear lawd, when I am middle-aged and menopausal, I really hope I don't take up hating on people who can eat things that I can't/don't want to. The venom that comes from the post-/menopausal women on this site is insane! You'd think they'd be all over Peat's work as he zones in on hormones while people like Lustig just spread fear and half truths.
    Hahahaha, exactly!

0Angel0 is offline Senior Member
    Seeing as how you have no idea how old I am or what I look like you should probably refrain from yet another insult. I can actually eat quite high in carbs and maintain but I feel better at ketosis levels. It also helps with water retention from my Endometriosis treatments. I'm 34 years old and am no longer overweight so hardly the picture you are trying to paint! Way to go with the assumptions!

Cookie` Guest
    But I don't eat what is often thought of as low carb Zach. Although it varies among individuals what low carb is there is no legal definition of it yet that I'm aware of.

I eat about 100g net a day plus 30-40g of fiber from whole foods. Not quite low carb standard by most. And that is from fruits and veggies mainly non starchy but some sweet potato on occasion and winter squash as well.

I'm not insulin resistant either.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Angel0 View Post
    Seeing as how you have no idea how old I am or what I look like you should probably refrain from yet another insult. I can actually eat quite high in carbs and maintain but I feel better at ketosis levels. It also helps with water retention from my Endometriosis treatments. I'm 34 years old and am no longer overweight so hardly the picture you are trying to paint! Way to go with the assumptions!
    Sorry. I really did get the impression that you were in your 50s. My bad.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Where has paleobird been?
    She left. As in isn't registered anymore.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast