Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: La Caféine Sang page 8

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ...sorry about not contributing more yesterday, guys. Computer is acting retarded, I was tired, and when things finally got fixed late last night I'm pretty sure I got hacked/a virus from one of those spam threads on here. Bleh.

Anyway. Yesterday:

NUTRITION

Protein coffee
    SZVuzom.jpg
    Protein, teaspoon of CO, gelatin. The usual.

Fruit and Dates
    G6j3AaB.jpg
    Gt9r7Qc.jpg
    Was tired, so snacked on calories dense sweets like these.

Cottage cheese w/ mixins
    DezpW8e.jpg
    An Adrian inspired meal. A 250g carton of cottage cheese, frozen blueberries, dates, and a drizzle of honey. Hnnnnnnnng.

Fried egg topped fried kumara
    MfOi99x.jpg
    Poverty meal eaten at 8. Fried sweet potato topped with fried eggs. Simple, yet delicious.

Was too late to make dessert without annoying anyone, so I just finished the dates along with some blueberries and tea.

Macros:
    P: 119g
    F: 55g
    C: 455g
    Total: 2635kcal
    Macros for the week have been met! Hope everyone had a great day!...

...onto todays post.
    Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
    https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
    MFP Food Diary:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
    (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

7/10/2013

So, yeah, as I said: thought I was hacked last night. Pretty sure I was. Everything - from links, to tabs to whatever opened a new window when I clicked on it. Virus? Probably. It's not doing it anymore now, but if I did have one, I'm pretty sure it's just hiding.

But whoever gave it to me is spying on the wrong man!.... lol, literally I have nothing

So today is bench day. Gonna try again to hit 70kg for 5x5. If I'm feeling badass, 72.5 for reps, too. Gonna do some lighter reps on the OHP again, too, since that worked so well last time. And if I decide to go again on Wednesday instead of tomorrow, I can get some squat work done, too... we will see.

Played quite a bit of SPORE yesterday, and will do so today. I do this thing we I create a race or Faction - from my book and then play them out. It's what I do, I'm a nerd.

Though I kinda lost my crap completely when the Templar Order (pretty much humans, my current race) was vvisited by... I don't know? A more primitive, or more advanced version of their species? You tell me:
    9Sx2DbS.png
    Basically, this mofo started tearing apart mini versions of his own race and their city. It was hilarious, but really annoying. We got him in the end though. Conquered a two cities after that that tried to do the same to us. We'll be in Space in no time... just as soon as we rule the world.

Protein coffee in hand? Yep. Writing ready for day? Games? Check. Road code? FML! The person I booked for driving with this week cancelled, so I have to reschedule. Pain in the arse.

Ah, well. Will update this again when I get back from gym, will now reply to threads I missed replying to yesterday.

I hope everyone has an excellent day!

MFP Food Diary:

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Remember how we said that it was a conspiracy that everyone started to get ill seasonally? Well, *they* realised they couldn't get you through illness, so they instead hacked your computer. I believe it was a warning....o.O

Ahh, gaming. Sometimes nonsensical; always entertaining. Never played that before. May have to pick it up when I actually have money. :P

Beast the gym! Have a good one

Quote Originally Posted by ebrady98 View Post
    Ahh, gaming. Sometimes nonsensical; always entertaining. Never played that before. May have to pick it up when I actually have money. :P
    It's so much fun xD THE TEMPLAR ORDER ARE NOW IN SPACE!

TRAINING - BENCH DAY

BENCH
    10xBar/40
    5x55/60/65
    70x4/3/2 (Dafuq?)
    65x3
    60x10/9/9

OHP
    10x Bar/30/45
    40x8/7/7/7/7

ROW
    5x40
    45x5/5/5/5/4
    40x7

SEATED CRUNCH
    BWx 15/15/15
    +2.5kg x 15 (poor)
    +1.25kg x15

LYING LEG RAISE
    BWx15/15/15

BARBELL CURL
    Bar+12.5x10/10/10/12

PUSH UP
    25/25/26
    Notes:
    • Bench SUCKED for some reason. Was lacking in strength, probably due to crap sleep. OHP wasn't much better. Will get good sleep Thursday night.
    • Tried some core exercises for the first time. Weren't too bad, felt doable. Will implement them in future training.
    • Somne guy - talkative, wouldn't shut-up old dude - said I had a "chunkier" build that he did. This dude was the same height as me with a bit of a gut, and staring at us in the mirror, I looked bigger than him. Though he stated weighed 65 and I'm weighing 62, I looked more physically imposing, particularly in the shoulders and chest (couldn't see legs due to shorts and I have small calves)... I felt pretty awesome. Flattered/10

NUTRITION

Post Workout Kiwiyo
    AcziNJy.jpg
    A tub of "peanut butter" Kiwiyo. Sure, peanut butter isn't primal, but this ice cream is technically low fat anyway, so no PUFA's. Win/win. It was also full of deliciousness.

Blueberries
    YNF4ea0.jpg
    Because they're delicious.

Beef nachos
    aaZSwBx.jpg
    NACHOS! Long time, no have. Served on sweet potato chips and covered in cottage cheese.

Cottage cheese with mixins
    WTQXVDT.jpg
    Leftover cottage cheese with frozen berries and baked kumara. The kumara was used as a vessel or spoon for the sweet cottage cheesy goodness; loved it.

Macros
    P:176g
    F: 79g
    C: 318g
    Total: 2649kcal

Now, off to bed. Because I'm exhausted. Night everyone! Have a good one!

MFP Food Diary:

Hnnnng, foooooood. Kiwiyo </3

Beef nachos, dude. How do you make them exactly?! I need some in my life!

Seems like a good workout at the gym. I may have to replicate it, albeit with lesser weights :')

Adrian is offline Senior Member
    Leftover cottage cheese with frozen berries and baked kumara. The kumara was used as a vessel or spoon for the sweet cottage cheesy goodness; loved it.
    THIS IS JUST LOOKING GREAT I'll have to try it in future!

Bench SUCKED for some reason. Was lacking in strength, probably due to crap sleep. OHP wasn't much better. Will get good sleep Thursday night.
    I notice same thing when I'm not getting enough sleep : / It happens sometimes, but it's gonna get better, I'm sure!

A tub of "peanut butter" Kiwiyo. Sure, peanut butter isn't primal, but this ice cream is technically low fat anyway, so no PUFA's. Win/win. It was also full of deliciousness.
    It's so unfair.. They aren't available in Poland : / I'll have to fly to Auckland with a freezer and get some!

Have a nice day mate !
    Hardgainer trying to gain - my primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91644.html

Quote Originally Posted by ebrady98 View Post
    Hnnnng, foooooood. Kiwiyo </3

Beef nachos, dude. How do you make them exactly?! I need some in my life!

Seems like a good workout at the gym. I may have to replicate it, albeit with lesser weights :')
    Nachos? They're easy
    -Ground/minced meat of some cort
    -Canned tomatoes
    -Mushrooms (Optional, if you want to bulk it out)
    -Onions
    -Butter/Coconut oil
    -Sweet potato(s)

Slice the sweet potatoes into very thin chips and stick in the oven at around 180 for 20-30 minutes; in the mean time, caremlise your onions in the butter then add the meat, stir til browned then add the canned tomatoes and optional veggies as well as spices of your own choice (paprika, tumeric, etc); let simmer a boil for a good bit, then serve when sweet potato chips are done. Top with whatever you like.

WAAAAIT I have a MFP link for this

Paleo Nachos | MyFitnessPal.com
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    I notice same thing when I'm not getting enough sleep : / It happens sometimes, but it's gonna get better, I'm sure!

It's so unfair.. They aren't available in Poland : / I'll have to fly to Auckland with a freezer and get some!

Have a nice day mate !
    Yea, lack of sleep usually = lack of strength gains. Pain in the arse. Ruins my appetite, too, have to force myself to chug food down. That's where dates/chocolate come in handy.

Oh, damn. That gave me an idea: chocolate covered dates. Holy crap.

Damn right you should! Ha, that would be you and ebrady. That'd actually be pretty cool. We could all chill, grab some Kiwiyo, lift at the Y and grab some grass-fed beef nachos for PWO dinner and spend the night playing video games.
    Dammit now I wanna hang out with people. Look what you lot do to me :3

NUTRITION

Coconut Gelatin coffee
    (No pic)

Kiwiyo and a Protein Shake
    G253HB8.jpg
    Finished the other tub of peanut Kiwiyo because I'm a fatarse, though this time I had some protein to go along with it. Fun fact, pouring chocolate on top of PB ice cream is like pouring angel juice into holy water - it was delicious, is what I'm saying here.

Garlic shrimp fried rice
    ZuJEhbv.jpg
    With sliced celery, brocolli and macadamias - haven't had the latter in ages, but I LOVE THEM!

Clearwaters Creamy Rice Pudding
    9R0ZjoG.jpg
    <3
    I only buy this as a rare treat because it's fairly expensive, but it was on special, so... And oh my God, it's the best rice pudding ever. Creamy, smooth, slight twist of honey flavour... hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng....

Cottage cheese and blueberries
    9hqVDvB.jpg
    Late night snack I had while my sis and I were watching Star Trek 2. CC and berries are delicious. Again, I have to thank Adrian for reminding me of this - haven't had cottage cheese in my fridge in a while. Motivation, bro

Macros:
    P: 178g
    F: 72g
    C: 330g
    Total Kcal: 2683kcal

330g carbs?!!! What am I, on a low carb diet? Lol, kidding, but that is quite a bit less carbs than I've had in awhile, had a bit more proteinz than usual, but meh, that's why I'm more flexible with what I eat - I enjoyed every sip of that shake, every mouthful of that cottage cheese and every damn delicious garlic buttery shrimp.

Now, today:

MFP Food Diary:

9/10/2013

Today is squat day!

But, more importantly, today is the 4th month anniversary my girlfriend and I have been dating <3. Unfortunately my net was dead last night (hence why I posted yesterdays macros today) so we couldn't talk, but I got a text at 1am telling me to check my emails and - lo and behold - she's sent me a love letter and a pic of when we went on our first date. Which was, funnily enough, at Kiwiyo (after a Mexican place, of course... didn't just take her out to an ice cream place, not that tacky )

We like to think that technically we've been dating for about 7 months because we were pretty much spending every day together before we started dating, but, officially, yea, 4 months going strong

On Monday, since it's my birthday, my family and I are doing what we do every year: Valentines Resteraunt: an all you can eat buffet. Sure, I have to call ahead and make sure there are some gluten-free desserts ahead of time, but I'm so excited! Not only are close family friends coming along, but for the first time, my girlfriend's coming to.
    Not to mention there's gonna be some damn awesome eats going on there.

As for now and today? I just finished a protein coffee:
    DcDcnxg.jpg
    1 scoop protein poured in slowly, 7g coconut oil and 3tsp gelatin. Coffee flavour is hazelnut. Deliciousness/10 = solid 9.

Now I'm gonna read the email from my girlfriend, check out the forums a bit then hit the the gym for some squats. Aiming for reps of 60kg, but won't let my ego get ahead of me - if I start to have my form slip, back to 57.5. I'll also toss in some leg press and those core exercises - core exercises will be on lower days, I decided, 'cause it kinda makes more sense - and some assistance leg work.

Anyway, I hope everyone has an excellent day!

P.S: What should I have for dinner? I have a 500g pack of beef mince sitting in my fridge so I was thinking maybe burgers, but I don't know... Ideas?

MFP Food Diary:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowknight137 View Post
    Nachos? They're easy
    -Ground/minced meat of some cort
    -Canned tomatoes
    -Mushrooms (Optional, if you want to bulk it out)
    -Onions
    -Butter/Coconut oil
    -Sweet potato(s)

Slice the sweet potatoes into very thin chips and stick in the oven at around 180 for 20-30 minutes; in the mean time, caremlise your onions in the butter then add the meat, stir til browned then add the canned tomatoes and optional veggies as well as spices of your own choice (paprika, tumeric, etc); let simmer a boil for a good bit, then serve when sweet potato chips are done. Top with whatever you like.

WAAAAIT I have a MFP link for this

Paleo Nachos | MyFitnessPal.com
    ^^
    Very niiiice, thank you sir.

Damn right you should! Ha, that would be you and ebrady. That'd actually be pretty cool. We could all chill, grab some Kiwiyo, lift at the Y and grab some grass-fed beef nachos for PWO dinner and spend the night playing video games.
    Dammit now I wanna hang out with people. Look what you lot do to me :3
    Omg, that sounds amazing. WANT.

Finished the other tub of peanut Kiwiyo because I'm a fatarse, though this time I had some protein to go along with it. Fun fact, pouring chocolate on top of PB ice cream is like pouring angel juice into holy water - it was delicious, is what I'm saying here.
    WANT EVEN MORE. You make me hungry all the time with your delicious eats, goddamnit :P

330g carbs?!!! What am I, on a low carb diet? Lol, kidding, but that is quite a bit less carbs than I've had in awhile, had a bit more proteinz than usual, but meh, that's why I'm more flexible with what I eat - I enjoyed every sip of that shake, every mouthful of that cottage cheese and every damn delicious garlic buttery shrimp.
    *Ketosis voice* i haven't had that many in two weeks...

Glad you enjoyed your meals today they really did look amazing.

Now, today:[/QUOTE]

Today is squat day!

But, more importantly, today is the 4th month anniversary my girlfriend and I have been dating <3. Unfortunately my net was dead last night (hence why I posted yesterdays macros today) so we couldn't talk, but I got a text at 1am telling me to check my emails and - lo and behold - she's sent me a love letter and a pic of when we went on our first date. Which was, funnily enough, at Kiwiyo (after a Mexican place, of course... didn't just take her out to an ice cream place, not that tacky )

We like to think that technically we've been dating for about 7 months because we were pretty much spending every day together before we started dating, but, officially, yea, 4 months going strong
    awwwww.jpeg

Congratulations!

On Monday, since it's my birthday, my family and I are doing what we do every year: Valentines Resteraunt: an all you can eat buffet. Sure, I have to call ahead and make sure there are some gluten-free desserts ahead of time, but I'm so excited! Not only are close family friends coming along, but for the first time, my girlfriend's coming to.
    Not to mention there's gonna be some damn awesome eats going on there.
    all you can eat <3 awesomeawesomawesome. Sounds like you have a good week ahead!

If in doubt, ice cream. :3

Now I'm gonna read the email from my girlfriend, check out the forums a bit then hit the the gym for some squats. Aiming for reps of 60kg, but won't let my ego get ahead of me - if I start to have my form slip, back to 57.5. I'll also toss in some leg press and those core exercises - core exercises will be on lower days, I decided, 'cause it kinda makes more sense - and some assistance leg work.

Anyway, I hope everyone has an excellent day!

P.S: What should I have for dinner? I have a 500g pack of beef mince sitting in my fridge so I was thinking maybe burgers, but I don't know... Ideas?
    Have a good day!

(form is everything dude)

Hmmm...what about chilli? I love chilli and white rice, mmm...

Adrian is offline Senior Member
    Maybe spaghetti - tomato paste, garlic, basil, bacon and beef with rice noodles ?
    Congratulations! You are pretty lucky ! 4 months is nice peroid - I wish you to have more great time with her! And ur bday party.. I wish I was there..
    Star Trek, berries and cc.. Heaven on Earth ! I think I have never ever had rice pudding.. Do you have any recipe? I can't find any sugar and gluten free one here.. I'll need to make one by myself..

Good luck with squats and best wishes for you and your girlfriend! Have a nice day !

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    Hardgainer trying to gain - my primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91644.html

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast