Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: La Caféine Sang page 16

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I solemnly promise I will reply to all comments above this one in the morning.
    Vibering my girlfriend again, and it gets really late - get too busy arguing about the stupidest things and it tires me out. It's always this "goodnight thing" I did a few times in the past I regret; basically is me saying goodnight and all kinds of goodnighty things. I kinda regret doing it because now she won't stop asking me to do it, lol.

TRAINING - SQUAT DAY

Squat
    10xBar/40
    5x50/55/62.5
    67.5x5/5/5/5/5
    50x10/10/10/10/10

Leg Curl
    4x10xWeight6

Leg Extension
    4x10xWeight10

Crunch
    1x15

Notes
    • Holy crap, those high-rep squats really took it out of me. Struggled to walk out of the gym, and felt kinda sick. Hence the lack of core work.

NUTRITION

Fry up.
    L0TzKbE.jpg
    Two bacon strips, three eggs and a small potato topped with cottage cheese. Obligatory three mugs of coffee.

Post-Workout Cinnamon thickshake
    AuieoMV.jpg
    One frozen banana, 1 scoop whey protein, a cup of milk and a dash of cinammon. Like drinking a thickshake... well, kinda was a thickshake. It was thick, and it was a shake. Go figure.

Baked potatoes
    ZQ6J7Lf.jpg
    Topped with cottage cheese and sweet chilli sauce.

Marshmallow Kiwiyo
    osqvTDf.jpg
    Marshmallow flavoured ice cream? You're goddamn right I will.

Chicken and veggies
    xL5mpra.jpg
    To hit my macros and micros for the day, as well as to be a late dinner and dessert, we have a baked cajun chicken breast, brocolli, asparagus, carrots and a kumara stuffed with blueberries, almond butter and honey. I love kumara, oh yes, I do.

Macros:
    P: 166g
    F: 64g
    C: 379g
    Total: 2671kcal

Solid day, all in all. Will give more detail tomorrow, but long story short: went into Uni for exam stuff, felt nostalgic, talked to old friends, but asides from that, all the stuff was posted online and pretty much read off the slides, ie waste of time.

Anyway. Goodnight everyone! Have a great evening! See you in the morn!
    Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
    https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
    MFP Food Diary:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
    (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Jero is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowknight137 View Post

Post-Workout Cinnamon thickshake
    AuieoMV.jpg
    One frozen banana, 1 scoop whey protein, a cup of milk and a dash of cinammon. Like drinking a thickshake... well, kinda was a thickshake. It was thick, and it was a shake. Go figure.
    Why I never thought to freeze the Banana to put it my daily protein shake until now, I'll never know..

If you can, try to read Bad Luck and Trouble. its the 11th? book in the Jack reacher series.

It brings his whole army gang back together. Imo it was one of the better books in the series, as it seemed to explain a lot about Reacher. Although the books make him accessible, some of them can make him seem super human at times.

Not to say that's a bad thing, who doesn't like a bad ass?

It's always this "goodnight thing" I did a few times in the past I regret; basically is me saying goodnight and all kinds of goodnighty things. I kinda regret doing it because now she won't stop asking me to do it, lol.
    My best friend has been with his Fiance' for 2 1/2 years, and every single night he texts her a version of his "goodnight" thing. If shes anything like his girl, shes not going to stop asking :P

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Yo, I thought you were gonna update this thing a lot? :P

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516