Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: La Caféine Sang page 13

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Really man I wouldnt be worried about the assessment u sound like an amazing teacher , and one that I would love to have so really dnt stress it and good luck , althiugh u dnt seem to need it :3

Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowknight137 View Post
    CC + fruit = Bause.
    Mm. Still need to sample. Better than yoghurt/cream? Cream is delicious but needs a denser viscosity for it to be as satiating as yoghurt. Nice dessert though.

Eh, always been a problem of mine.
    If you analyse anything biology related, it all sounds a little disgusting. As for the staff room thing; can you not eat elsewhere? Maybe with the kids? Show them your awesome foodstuff while telling them to finish their lunch :3

I suppose it is mean...but I can understand the cynical sense of pleasure from seeing others fail with expectations. But I mean...there are girls in my year who drink SlimFast, and I don't feel good about it at all because I eat bacon and fruit. In fact, i want to chuck it out of the window and shove some cc fruit in their face.

It was mostly bro. Salmon, veggies but - oh noez - I used white rice and not brown rice and it wasn't post workout! Goodbye gainz :'(
    Oh nooezz! But it's OK as long as you had breakfast, right?! Get that metabolism working! Cos if you don't eat food straight away, apparently cells stop having chemical reactions? :/

But srsly. Salmon = sexiest fish ever.
    Don't get that mage in your head, btw, it'll never leave.

You are a goddamn genius.
    Salmon looks pretty both alive and dead; only tastes good when dead tho.

mage? Image?

Tell iz about it. *flips hair*

Asparagus = green veg from heaven. Can't beat it. On a side note, why do people say it makes your urine smell like asparagus? The smell is nothing like asparagus. I guess what they mean is that asparagus gives a distinct smell that only asparagus will give to your piss, but otherwise it smells nothing alike.

Never heard a P.E coach say anything about biscuits or cake, but yes to the juice. And milk, RE, Rippetoe.
    Roasted, crispy asparagus...literally THE BEST.

Also, I can't say I've ever heard anyone say that? Probs cos no one I know eats it :') and i tend to stay out of brinternet forums now (bro-internet-forums) ;)

Yeah, well, the boys in my class are gon' eat what they gon' eat. A PE teacher telling them to eat biscuits isn't going to deter not encourage them. I think juice is good for long distance athletes or people looking to gain; otherwise, it's waaay too easy to over-consume.

Speaking of: it's funny how some people's bodies can handle what others can't. Two brothers in my year, same diet; one lean, one fat. They eat similar lunches etc and say they both like coco pops, and both play football.

Yeah, same with me and running. There's a fun run and a "colour run" coming and my girlfriend wants to do the latter especially - thinking of going for it. Why? The goddamn competition and thrill, that's why.

Sports would undoubtedly set a great foundation for kids in terms of health in the long run. Funnily enough, it terms of vanity, you'll notice those with the most realistic aesthetically appealing physiques (ie, that are actually attractive and not just magazine style) are athletes, or at the very least compete in sport. Seriously. Volleyball dude, around 20-23 from England came into our school to teach volleyball to the teachers. Result? All teh womenz wanted the dude. I don't think the guy was a poacher, but this was cougar city, regardless.
    Go for it! :)

Yeah, competition is pretty cool. But when you've been competing your whole life, it can do either two things: make you think "eh, can't be arsed" or spur you on. I'm a victim of the former; though, saying that, loadsa cyclists have had 5 years+ off their bikes before climbing back on. jesus, 5 years is a third of my life. Undeniably, setting up kids with sport or the love of exercise/adventure is the way to go.

And yeah! I was pleased to hear girls in my year saying they'd love to look like Jess Ennis, other than Kate Moss :)

Bad teachers piss me off so bloody much. You guys have one job. One, Goddamn job. If you put a child off achieving their dreams, getting the career they want and the best they can out of life you're a piece of shit. If it is your job to do the opposite, and if you have influential power over these children second ONLY to their parents and you do these things then you should just die. Totally unacceptable.

Sorry. Passionate about this.
    No problem. I was treading lightly (BB ref) but I whole heartedly agree. Can you come to my school and say shit like that to some of my teachers?

Though, miss out that last bit. Slightly harsh. :')

Nope, still am a dick. Just a different kind.

I'll never judge people on their god-given physical or mental state. It's not fair. If someone's not attractive by definitive standards, has a deformation or hormonal issue, or even some kind of mental problem I would never say anything bad against them. That's just downright unfair.

If someone is carrying significant amounts of body-fat, unfit and out of shape, sure, I may give them a bit of trouble, but that doesn't mean anything. Truth be told - as with the previous group, I really don't care about them. It's nothing to me.

But if someone makes a conscious choice to be irritating, intolerable, stupid or lazy, then I'll call them out on it. Without question, every time, I will make fun of them. Relentlessly, somewhat unfairly. I have many people IRL who hate me... I even has a friend who I treat this way (not sure why) who stole my DP pose recently who can testify to it.

So, in short, when it comes to being a dick, the thing people ho deal with me come to realise is that I'm not being a dick for the sake of being a dick: I'm being a dick towards them because I quite literally find them the stupidest, most embarrassing thing in the room.
    So basically, you lack empathy? :P nah, i'm kidding.

I mean, if someone is fat, i wouldn't take the piss out of them. Some of the posts I've read on here...i mean, these people *cannot lose fat*. It's so hard for them. And hell, I wouldn't like to be victimised - I'm not exactly skinny - so I leave them be. Like, if they're puffing and panting, some people would take the piss behind their back? No, i hate it when people do that.

What I do not like, though, is this "Fat Acceptance" movement. Detracting slightly, but nevertheless; I agree that people shouldn't be discriminated because of this; but these people (from what I've seen) act like it's OK to eat tonnes of oreos because "they're beautiful and deserve it". No - you deserve to be healthy! Why can't there be a goddamn "health acceptance" movement? All sorts of people can join; no one would get discriminated against; and it could educate people, especially children, on what health is. Not eating a shittonne of industrial shite because hell, people should just accept bad health because "they're beautiful". Such a disgraceful message to send out.

Phew. Anyway.

Yes, I agree. I wouldn't relentlessly torture them, but I'd call them out on their dickishness. But maybe that's because I haven't met any absolute scrotums.

(also, remind me to never get on your bad side. Actually, nah. Just call me out on anything I may say)

IMO it'd be wasted on the kids. Most of the time, all they want to do is play, play play!

Of course: [I]this is the educationally retarded part of me talking; in truth, the teacher side of me is telling me those kids ae [B]sucking up every word we as teachers are saying, both good or bad...

So, if anything, I'd just give them - as you said - basics. Whole foods, plenty of protein, keep treats primarily in moderation. No "low fat", no "low carb" or "dieting", just foods that are nutritious and that they enjoy.
    Quite right too - they're kids!

Yes, actually now you've said that, I do remember some of the stuff they said...huh.

But once you've got that opportunity, I'd take it. Too many young kids have problems with food and eating.

You and I are eerily alike.

I did that all throughout high school. I was quite well-known (and disliked by a good few) for it. I considered getting a job as a movie critic - inspirations being Roger Ebert and RedLetterMedia (re, Harry S. Plinkett - Star Wars Prequel reviews! ;D).

In my opinion, why should we not analyse everything? Analyse everything and you get every angle. A situation is never a square, but a cube; multiple ways of approaching and a broad area within. Only the naive and the lazy refuse to analyse.
    I LOVE ROBERT EBERT! (though I disagree with him on Kick Ass) and I've even written some book reviews! I love that shite.

Anyway, yeah: why shouldn't I analyse? The question is: why don't you? You tell me off for over-analysing things; maybe I should scorn you for under-analysing. (I'm just talking in second person lol, not directly at you. obvs)

Have you also noticed that people whose opinions are based on reactionary emotions are those who are most offended when met with logic?

AND YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I'M GOING TO! Been looking for one of these for ages :P Seriously excited. I can see myself in a powerlifting comp, given time and practice.
    HELL YES! GO SHADOWKNIGHT! :D
    I'm not an emo, I swear

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    Hello, friends.

Strong updating skills I have, but this will unfortunately be short.

In terms of Practicum... it's been hard. Damn hard. And, unfortunately, it hasn't been good. I thought I was on track, on task and ready for everything. This week, due to my visiting lecturer coming in, I gave everything up to put in work. The only time I hit the gym this week was literally one hour ago for a meager few sets of squats and the only time I saw my girlfriend, was, well, in about thirty minutes - ie, not at all this week.

I still failed my assessment.

Well, not failed. But not achieved. Yes, you know: "not achieved". The ever patronising "Well, better luck next time!".
    Please. "not achieved", "did not succeed", "didn't pass", "did not meet the criteria", whatever - you can wrap it in as many bows you like and shove cherry up it's arse but that doesn't change the fact that I had one task to do and I was unable to complete it to the requirements.
    It hit me pretty hard yesterday when they told me. Worst part was, it wasn't even privately. The lecturer assessed me in class, then my AT came back and we talked in the middle of class to which I was told I did not pass.

How do I feel? At the time: gutted. Absolutely shocked and horrified. Not upset, but ashamed and confused - I never fail. This was just... bizarre. I felt so strange I threw up in the toilest, and my AT sent me home after. Guess she felt sorry for me. I felt like a piece of crap.
    As for now... Well, on the Facebook Uni site the question was asked what needed to be done by the time the lecturer showed up to hand in. General consensus? Nobody knows the requirements. Turns out I'm not the only one. It was very vague in the Brief and all lectures were cut short due to lack of time and often rushed through.
    As a result, I am being re-assessed on the 4 of November.

So now I'm... ambivalent. I'll elaborate later.

In terms of what thread's mainly about - training and nutrition - It's been... pretty damn crap. Only went to gym juyst a bit ago for some meager squats, buyt have otherwise been waaay too busy. And whilst I have been trackjing my macros, I've been so tired and more into my work to actually eat enough. As a result I am now weighing in at [B]61.8kg/B] which is roughly a kg under my 63 I was at when I last checked. Yea, I know: water weight and all that, as well as priorities, but it still is kinda irritating. I worked hard and stuffed myself for that weight. Kinda disappointing.

I plan now to be again more active on the forums and will later on tonight update on what I am doing this weekend, my new goals, how today went and reply to everything I need to..

Hope everyone had a fantastic day/night!

P.S: To ebrady, Adrian and EGrok - my apologies for my inactivity in our little group of awesomeness. I'll be back into it with macros and workout ASAP now that I'm more on top of things. I'll be replying to your threads and posts as soon as I possibly can to catch up.
    But in the meantime, it's been a while. Quickly update me before I read through your journals: what have you been up to lately? How have you been?
    Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
    https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
    MFP Food Diary:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
    (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Good to see you!

I'll write an actual reply when I'm in from school tonight. Bear with me for a few hours :P

Sent from my HTC One mini using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    I'm not an emo, I swear

Hello, friends.

In terms of Practicum... it's been hard. Damn hard. And, unfortunately, it hasn't been good. I thought I was on track, on task and ready for everything. This week, due to my visiting lecturer coming in, I gave everything up to put in work. The only time I hit the gym this week was literally one hour ago for a meager few sets of squats and the only time I saw my girlfriend, was, well, in about thirty minutes - ie, not at all this week.

Well, not failed. But not achieved. Yes, you know: "not achieved". The ever patronising "Well, better luck next time!".
    Please. "not achieved", "did not succeed", "didn't pass", "did not meet the criteria", whatever - you can wrap it in as many bows you like and shove cherry up it's arse but that doesn't change the fact that I had one task to do and I was unable to complete it to the requirements.
    It hit me pretty hard yesterday when they told me. Worst part was, it wasn't even privately. The lecturer assessed me in class, then my AT came back and we talked in the middle of class to which I was told I did not pass.

How do I feel? At the time: gutted. Absolutely shocked and horrified. Not upset, but ashamed and confused - I never fail. This was just... bizarre. I felt so strange I threw up in the toilest, and my AT sent me home after. Guess she felt sorry for me. I felt like a piece of crap.
    As for now... Well, on the Facebook Uni site the question was asked what needed to be done by the time the lecturer showed up to hand in. General consensus? Nobody knows the requirements. Turns out I'm not the only one. It was very vague in the Brief and all lectures were cut short due to lack of time and often rushed through.
    Y'know what? I bet you did fucking fantastic. If the general consensus is confusion; then you can't really blame yourself, or your skills. The people in charge should have made it way more clear.

4th November = smashhhh it. (with the correct direction, of course!) damn, if you never fail and *were* confident, then I'd say you would've aced it under normal circumstances.

Nevertheless, even if by some chance you do badly again: it's a learning process. You're way too smart and dedicated to let one bump deter you.

In terms of what thread's mainly about - training and nutrition - It's been... pretty damn crap. Only went to gym juyst a bit ago for some meager squats, buyt have otherwise been waaay too busy. And whilst I have been trackjing my macros, I've been so tired and more into my work to actually eat enough. As a result I am now weighing in at [B]61.8kg/B] which is roughly a kg under my 63 I was at when I last checked. Yea, I know: water weight and all that, as well as priorities, but it still is kinda irritating. I worked hard and stuffed myself for that weight. Kinda disappointing.
    Some things are more important than being rigid with macros! You'll gain it back soon enough. As soon as you have time to gym and eat, that is! Look: you know what works for you, and you know what it takes to get there. Some people have no fucking clue and spend years of their life training and eating wrong. I know it's probably annoying as hell for all that progress to *seemingly* go down the drain; but it really hasn't.

P.S: To ebrady, Adrian and EGrok - my apologies for my inactivity in our little group of awesomeness. I'll be back into it with macros and workout ASAP now that I'm more on top of things. I'll be replying to your threads and posts as soon as I possibly can to catch up.
    But in the meantime, it's been a while. Quickly update me before I read through your journals: what have you been up to lately? How have you been?
    It hasn't been the saaaaaame.

As for me? Can't complain. Finished school for the week, which can only be a good thing got 2 HUUUUGE exams coming up that I need to cram for (well, only need to cram for one, actually) I'm now doing your recommended-to-Adrain ice cream workout; my squat is higher than my goddamn bench aaaaand...oh, yes! On BBC news, a couple of scientists came on in defence of sat fat, and basically said every single thing I've said to my parents about it ever. I did get to shoot an "I told you so" glance. My dad is also now gluten-free, because "nothing is working" except he's still eating copious amounts of sugar. Nevertheless, progress is progress.

Have a good night
    I'm not an emo, I swear

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Hello, friends.

DUDE let me tell u one thing and i think u already know it bt im shouting it out at u now YOU R AWESOME!! and no one will take that away from u
    and like u said it was very vague and im sure ull ace that re-assessment y?, again bec ur awesome really just forget about the first one and give the second one all uv got

I plan now to be again more active on the forums and will later on tonight update on what I am doing this weekend, my new goals, how today went and reply to everything I need to..

like ebrady said u know wat works for u so in no time ull be gaining it all back and more, and i bet it is water weight so all will come back once u start eating again, cant wait to see ur lift progress and dnt forget about that powerlifting group too, im sure ull be amazing at that with some practice
    remember that teacher i told u about well, she said she is ganna cut meat out of her diet bec she has high cholestrol and i didnt even think of arguing and just pulled of a pen and paper and wrote down marks site and handed it to her :P
    so ya thats wat i can think of nw and hopefully ull see more on my journal :P

Adrian is offline Senior Member
    I was really worried about you : / Good to see some signs of your existance!

I really understand you! : 3 I wish you a lot of luck & don't worry - it's really gonna be all right! Just rememember - you can't give up, no matter what... Understood ?

But as far as it wasn't your fault, there is nothing wrong here... I'm sure on 4th of November you will make your best and show those farts what you can do : 3 I'm sure it will be fine!

Yea, I know: water weight and all that, as well as priorities, but it still is kinda irritating. I worked hard and stuffed myself for that weight. Kinda disappointing.
    I read somewhere that your body weight can change over 2kgs during one night so... You shouldn't really care ; 3 E.g yesterday I was 68,5 and today I'm 69,5 xd not possible to overeat 7000 kcals while sleeping lol

And you shouldn't worry about your workouts - I repeat - sometimes you should focus on your school and give up other activities. And I think you should consider doing it now !

Thank you :3 <3

what have you been up to lately? How have you been?
    I'm really moody now ; / I sometimes feel like I would like to explode, start shouting and crying. Omg.. Workouts and eats are pretty fine, I'm lifting heavier and heavier ; 3 Also weight is all right!

Good luck! Have a great day !
    Hardgainer trying to gain - my primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91644.html

Measly bump of peace.

27/10/2013

What. Whataweekend.

Spent Saturday at Armageddon. Armageddon! Basically a culmination of nerds, losers, rejects, gamers and anime lovers alike, gathered together to celebrate their individuality and freedom from the harsh, critical nature of the outside world!
    What I am trying to say is that I was a wolf amongst lambs.
    I tried to be nice, really, I did. But when the I saw the fourth forty year old plus dude cosplaying as Amy Pond I kinda snapped. And so many people were jackasses, like seriously, I don't give a shit if you're taking a photo or not, I am going to walk past you. You can get all pissy if you like, I don't care, you should have thought about that before you set up right in front of the bloody hallway.

Ahem.

Managed to get some awesome stuff, though. A turtle hat for my girlfriend (she loves turtles), a bag of souvenirs and...

qP3g1yQ.jpg
    fUiMCHQ.jpg

I got a motherflipping sword! Words cannot describe how awesome I am.

Workout?
    • BENCH – 4x5x65 x5x60
    • OHP 5x5x45
    • Bicep curl: 3x10x15

Yea, that was it.

Eats for this day? A whole milk whey shake with almond butter, two hersheys dark bars (they such, don't buy them), some apples and almond butter (girlfriend tried almond butter the other day, loved it and got me kinda hooked) and fried chicken strips/mushroom on kumara. Dessert? Adrian meal. 'Nuff said.

TODAY WAS GREAT, TOO!

Woke up, hit the gym for:
    • DEADLIFT: 3x5x90
    • SQUAT: 5x5x65
    • Crunch: 15/15/10

Short, yeah, but form was good on all fronts and I was pushed for time.

Then I met the girl with her family! Yes, her mother, stepfather, brother and two little sisters had come up from south to visit her and thus myself, so my parents and hers got to meet for the first time.
    Consensus? They get on like a house on fire. It's kinds funny in regards to mothers. Her mother and I nag at her, my mother and her nag at me. It was like a tag team, lol.

Then her family and I went to Kelly Tarltons (undersea tourist thing) to look at sea creatures. It was awesome walking underneath the water in a dome with fish, sharks and stingrays over it - the two little sisters were freaked and excited... I just saw two little sisters in an undersea world, mother of God... and it was kinda romantic - girlfriend and I had our first "under-shark kiss".

We saw this little mofo:
    daEM8ag.jpg
    Amongst many others.

Then we headed off to a mall, where I got a whiskey (FGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA my favourite drink ever!) and bought my girlfriend's brother (split 50/50) a sword of his own for an early christmas present. Then we checked out the night market where I bought a punnet of strawberries and was given some gluten free peanut-chicken satays, which were amazeballs. The stuff there to actually buy was pretty crap, but meh - there was cow tongue on sale, but upon inquiring they tossed a tiny bit of flour and soy sauce on, so that was a no-go.

Eats? Milk-protein shake, sushi, mcdonalds sundae, a chocolate bar, three peanut kebabs, dinner (poverty meal) of fried eggs on kumara and asparagus.

Now, now I help friends of mine on Facebook with their practicum before retiring to bed.

Yes, I am aware this update does not meet the standards of my usual posts, but I've been busy.

Tomorrow onwards I'll get back on track - starting witha workout, which is planned to be:
    BENCH - 5x5x65-67.5
    OHP - 5x10x40-42.5
    Bicep Curl - 4x10x15-17.5
    Weighted Crunch 3x15+1kg
    Leg Raise 3x15

Maybe I'll add some more in, but no less. In terms of nutrition? Protein coffee, baby! Thus planned, anyway.

Goodnight, everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic sleep and a great day! Talk to you tomorrow!

MFP Food Diary:

Measly bump of peace.
    Attitude, young man.

Spent Saturday at Armageddon. Armageddon! Basically a culmination of nerds, losers, rejects, gamers and anime lovers alike, gathered together to celebrate their individuality and freedom from the harsh, critical nature of the outside world!
    What I am trying to say is that I was a wolf amongst lambs.
    I tried to be nice, really, I did. But when the I saw the fourth forty year old plus dude cosplaying as Amy Pond I kinda snapped. And so many people were jackasses, like seriously, I don't give a shit if you're taking a photo or not, I am going to walk past you. You can get all pissy if you like, I don't care, you should have thought about that before you set up right in front of the bloody hallway.
    Is this like some sort of comic con thing? Some people from my school went to one in London yesterday. Loads of anime and marvel; and yes, Doctor Who stuff.

I don't really like fandoms. I like the thing, but I'm not part of any fandoms. Eg: Breaking Bad. Majority of the fandoms are just misogynistic albeist bros who troll IMDb.

Also, you kinda snapped? what did you say to the poor man, for Christ's sake? :P

I got a motherflipping sword! Words cannot describe how awesome I am.
    Are you wearing a blue box? o.O

Workout?
    • BENCH – 4x5x65 x5x60
    • OHP 5x5x45
    • Bicep curl: 3x10x15

Yea, that was it.
    Mate, I didn't do much more than that before I discovered Ice Cream fitness. Thank God for being pointed in a better direction.

two hersheys dark bars (they suck, don't buy them)
    Omfg, yes. So badly! They smell like sick and taste like candle wax. I don't get why people I know go so mental over the American sweet shop in town when there's a store right next to it that sells G&B's and Lindt; both of which have faaaaar superior milk chocolate than Hershey's.

Eh. Opinions.

Then I met the girl with her family! Yes, her mother, stepfather, brother and two little sisters had come up from south to visit her and thus myself, so my parents and hers got to meet for the first time.
    Consensus? They get on like a house on fire. It's kinds funny in regards to mothers. Her mother and I nag at her, my mother and her nag at me. It was like a tag team, lol.

Then her family and I went to Kelly Tarltons (undersea tourist thing) to look at sea creatures. It was awesome walking underneath the water in a dome with fish, sharks and stingrays over it - the two little sisters were freaked and excited... I just saw two little sisters in an undersea world, mother of God... and it was kinda romantic - girlfriend and I had our first "under-shark kiss".
    Sounds like a good day :3 one big family. N'aww. What makes it better is that last sentence. So sweet.

Then we headed off to a mall, where I got a whiskey (FGFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA my favourite drink ever!)
    Being 15, I reallllllly shouldn't admit my liking of alcholoic drinks (for the law etc) but yes! Whiskey is so so good. Beaten - or perhaps on par with? - only by cider.

Yes, I am aware this update does not meet the standards of my usual posts, but I've been busy.

Tomorrow onwards I'll get back on track - starting witha workout, which is planned to be:
    BENCH - 5x5x65-67.5
    OHP - 5x10x40-42.5
    Bicep Curl - 4x10x15-17.5
    Weighted Crunch 3x15+1kg
    Leg Raise 3x15

Maybe I'll add some more in, but no less. In terms of nutrition? Protein coffee, baby! Thus planned, anyway.

Goodnight, everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic sleep and a great day! Talk to you tomorrow!
    Das OK. I expect you to smash the gym then come back and tell us all about it ;D

Have a nice sleep, you crazy sword yield-er
    I'm not an emo, I swear

Quote Originally Posted by ebrady98 View Post
    Attitude, young man.
    Sky, blue. Grass, green. Skeleton, dead.

Yes, these two come hand in hand.

Is this like some sort of comic con thing? Some people from my school went to one in London yesterday. Loads of anime and marvel; and yes, Doctor Who stuff.

I don't really like fandoms. I like the thing, but I'm not part of any fandoms. Eg: Breaking Bad. Majority of the fandoms are just misogynistic albeist bros who troll IMDb.

Also, you kinda snapped? what did you say to the poor man, for Christ's sake? :P

Armageddon = New Zealand pretty much trying to put comic con and every other foreign event into one. Games, comics, films, anime/manga, tv - you name it, it'll be there.

I basically just made fun of him. To be honest, I can't remember a strict sentence... but I think I made fun of his legs. I am just terrible sometimes.

Are you wearing a blue box? o.O
    LOL.

Nope, that's the side of my iPad. Though a Blue Box would be an excellent cosplay at Armageddon, I admit.

Mate, I didn't do much more than that before I discovered Ice Cream fitness. Thank God for being pointed in a better direction.
    ^^That dude is legit. He now goes by the name "JuggernautFitness" on Youtube due to legal reasons. I'd strongly recommend following him - his nutrition and training information is extremely vast and interesting.

Omfg, yes. So badly! They smell like sick and taste like candle wax. I don't get why people I know go so mental over the American sweet shop in town when there's a store right next to it that sells G&B's and Lindt; both of which have faaaaar superior milk chocolate than Hershey's.

Eh. Opinions.
    It truly was foul.

$2 each for a 41g bar each worth 190kcal. That's 380kcal of shitty chocolate that was totally unenjoyable and I only ate because there was nothing else I could eat. Ugh.

Sounds like a good day :3 one big family. N'aww. What makes it better is that last sentence. So sweet.
    Yeah I love them, seriously. Amazing family. We get on like a charm.

Being 15, I reallllllly shouldn't admit my liking of alcholoic drinks (for the law etc) but yes! Whiskey is so so good. Beaten - or perhaps on par with? - only by cider.
    WHISKEY!

OOooooooOOh! Pretty sure my best friend down in Christchurch is sending up me a bottle of the stuff soon for a late birthday present. He told me on Skype today it was "heavy" and wondered, quite cautiously, if my parents would be checking my mail. IMO it'll be either 1) whiskey, 2)a badass jacket, 3)pot or 4)some of the above.

Das OK. I expect you to smash the gym then come back and tell us all about it ;D

Have a nice sleep, you crazy sword yield-er
    Oh, ho. I did

MFP Food Diary:

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast