Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need a tea that smells and tastes like autumn page

fcby9 is offline Member

Need a tea that smells and tastes like autumn

Shop Now
    Hi, all! This question might fare better in the Recipes question, but I figure a lot of those frequenting the Nutrition section would also have some good suggestions. I'm looking for something light, aromatic, pumpkin-y, apple pie-esque...all paleo-friendly ingredients, of course! I'm indifferent to whether it's it's in the teabag or loose tea form; just no funky ingredients like soy lecithin. Thanks!

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Cardamom Pu Erh, don't brew it super strong put honey and something creamy in it. Perfection.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    My ex bought some Pumpkin flavored tea once. Maybe Stash was the brand, but I don't remember for sure. It was kinda bland, but definitely autumney. I'd bet there's apple cinnamon ones too.

jodi29 is offline Member
    Tazo Baked Cinnamon Apple tea. Enough said

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    I like to make my own "tea." Ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves (i.e. pumpkin spices) steeped in water makes a nice tea. I often just have that by itself. A higher percentage of cinnamon and cloves would make it more autumnal. You can add it to yerba mate or green tea to get a more "tea" taste. Add maple syrup or honey to make it even more decadent. Mmmm!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    ^ i second that, it'll be easier to buy your tea then add spices to your liking
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Harney and Sons has one that I love. Cranberry Autumn Tea

They also have a wonderful cinnamon tea and a cranberry orange fruit tea that is decaf.

picklepete is offline Senior Member
    Good Earth original!
    34//6'3"/180

Lots of: urban hiking, cycling, sprinting
    Lots of: fresh meat, seafood, eggs, organs, tubers, starch fruits, vegetables, meat fat, dairy fat, oil fruits
    Some: cured meat, dairy protein, sweet fruits, rice, pulses, tree nuts, oil seeds
    Minimal: soy, refined proteins, sugar, liquid carbohydrate, grains, refined oils, peanuts

Drumroll is offline Senior Member
    I've been drinking a lot of gynostemma tea lately.

I'm not sure how "fall"-like it is, but it tastes great. I use 175 degree water and you can steep as long as you want. It won't overstep. Ever. No need to add anything, it has sort of a sweet taste to it. They once investigated making it into an alternative sweetener.

It's also one of the most potent "adaptogenic" herbs known in the Chinese herbal pharmacopeia with over twice as many medicinal compounds in it "sapponens" specifically, than the infamous ginseng.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    chia tea
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast