Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pretty soon, your stevia could be corn page 2

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Dry the leaves, put them in a jar of vodka for 24-36 hours and make stevia extract
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

lea
    lea is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    I actually grew a stevia plant this year, but I have no idea what to do with it. Ideas?
    I had one once and put the leaves in iced tea - like mint! But I decided actual mint was better. (In case it wasn't clear, the stevia didn't taste like mint just a little sweet leaf).

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I think I should buy some stock in Cargill.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

PrimalPumpkin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    I actually grew a stevia plant this year, but I have no idea what to do with it. Ideas?
    You can make your own stevia extract. There are instructions online.

Kegas76 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Dry the leaves, put them in a jar of vodka for 24-36 hours and make stevia extract
    This is good cause then when people ask why you are putting vodka in your coffee you can just say it's homemade stevia.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    I think there was more after but I stopped at jar of vodka
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

PrimalPumpkin is offline Senior Member
    I just started making herbal tinctures and if the herbs don't cure you the shot of cheap vodka that comes with them will

SherryLRogers255 is offline Junior Member
    Big sugar & corn companies are scared, and I love it. They know sugar is bad, they've known it for years, they don't care. They know how to manipulate us with food that hits those sensors in our brains, our evolved brains. They have essentially hacked our brains.
    Frickin A, they are just unable to take NO for an answer. WE DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN FRANKEN CORN sweetener we don't care if you make it with fairy dust from Tinkerbell's ass. WE NO WANT.
    No means no Cargill Corn Milling. NO means NO! I have an old "rape whistle" my mom had when she was a teen....... I will use it Cargill Corn Milling, I will use it.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure I share the hate on this. Why not use a ubiquitous crop to produce the same chemicals? Either way you are refining some plant leaf down to a couple of chemicals, the same chemicals. You could argue big corn yadda yadda and on that I would agree, but in the end you do not need stevia anymore than you need corn syrup so it's not like they are putting an evil taint on some wholesome food.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

Leida is offline Senior Member
    If I steep it in boiling water, will it make the water sweeter? I don't drink either alcohol or tea (I know, I know, but I have my reasons).
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast