Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apple Cider Vinegar page 3

Allbeef Patty is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVfeLavkFso

That's all I got. Really.

Batty, How do you get the video instead of a link? I'm old.

batty is offline Senior Member
    bbcode is <video>*insert URL of video here*</video>, but instead of <'s use ['s. you should also, perhaps, see a button on top of the quick reply area that looks like a little filmstrip. you can press that as well.

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Got it. Thanks!

Styleten is offline Senior Member
    This might be a dead thread but I'll add.
    I have psoriasis. i get it a little on my face. When i drink ACV it will clear it on my face and a great deal on my scalp. Though not my entire body I'm fortunate. I don't naturally have it on my hands feet or any part of my body that could chaff. How ever the hands and face are often complaints because they are the most public parts of your body. being that i can clear my face with acv i have a wonderful medicine in the substance for a medical cost of 2 bucks a month.

When i consume the stuff regularly my skin will breath better, my sweat is a less dirty more fresh type of ventilation. Also i get better energy level. Maybe from the organ detox effects.

Mainer is offline Senior Member
    That Danzig vid makes me want to go pump some heavy iron!!!
    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

NoSaladWithoutMeat is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by batty View Post
    Schooled.
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

piano-doctor-lady is offline Senior Member
    Cilla, I think that apple cider vinegar is definitely more than its numbers.

It has probiotic effects, it seems to settle and warm the stomach, and I think that the malic acid in it probably does some good things.

I'm not entirely sure whether the honey is an important part of the recipe, or is only there to ease the sourness. It would be good to find out. Perhaps it feeds the flora?

In this case, I feel the Amish have it right. I look forward to making my own some day. I'm just planting the apple trees now, so it'll take awhile. Once I have enough apples to juice, I'll just add some mother from the good commercial brand of ACV.
    Last edited by piano-doctor-lady; 10-08-2010 at 08:49 PM.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    It seems to help with athletes' foot

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by periquin View Post
    Been taking half a glass of apple cider vinegar mixed with honey daily for almost forty years. Hasn't killed me yet. I don't get colds or the flu. I don't get indigestion. I feel energetic. I am never constipated. All of that and more. I can't say if all those goodies are due to the apple cider vinegar and honey, but who knows? Many peoples around the world follow a similar regimen. It is especially an important part of living for people around New England and also many Amish that I know. I make my own apple cider vinegar. It is an easy process. The taste can vary with the type of apple used.
    Periquin,

Your are my friend for LIFE if your tip works. I am starting TODAY!

I suffer from chest colds TERRIBLY every year, sometimes spring AND fall.I have mild asthma, so a cold is just devastating to me. The common cold makes me miserable for many weeks! I sometimes even lose my voice!

Best to you
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 10-09-2010 at 07:47 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast