Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray peat's explanation of gelatin and effect on lipolysis. Clarify please page 4

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    It's clear, you need three ionized glucose molecules for every oxidized retrograde particulate, so you need to drink more Sunny-D after you wake up but before you apply the douche. Otherwise you can't liberate the 3º mitochondrial DNA fully, and the resultant partially liberated DNA will cause hypertrophy of the ass.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiperpie View Post
    I feel younger already. I think I could use it to thicken my gravies. Or is this a step too far? We do not fear the gelatin. Bring on the gelatin! I may rethink this if I wake up heavier in the morning. JUst kidding?
    Lol. My gelatin doesn't thicken..which I like since dissolving in liquid but not changing the texture is what I want. I think if you try to thicken sauces/gravies with it, you will have a gloopy mess. I think there is a reason chefs don't use it for that. :0)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

StupidFatHobbit is offline Senior Member
    I've added a pack of gelatin to my post workout shakes...to me it seems that it helps me recover faster. Joints feel more flexible. Then again that's not a scientific test.

Kikiperpie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    It's clear, you need three ionized glucose molecules for every oxidized retrograde particulate, so you need to drink more Sunny-D after you wake up but before you apply the douche. Otherwise you can't liberate the 3º mitochondrial DNA fully, and the resultant partially liberated DNA will cause hypertrophy of the ass.
    Natch. Even a fourth grader knows that. FFS knifegill if you have nothing new to contribute maybe you should go back and read the book!
    I'm not saying lets kill all the stupid people in the world, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    Lol. My gelatin doesn't thicken..which I like since dissolving in liquid but not changing the texture is what I want. I think if you try to thicken sauces/gravies with it, you will have a gloopy mess. I think there is a reason chefs don't use it for that. :0)

gloomy mess, oops I mean gloopy mess, yup my kids can identify.
    I'm not saying lets kill all the stupid people in the world, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.

Who pissed on your Wheaties (or steak and eggs)?

OMG, DH tells me we're totally out of Sunny D. Will fake tan do the same job?

(This is really going off piste now). Obviously red wine and gelatin are not a good combo.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    Who pissed on your Wheaties (or steak and eggs)?

He's in a full on Keto Rage to win that abs race, obvs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    He's in a full on Keto Rage to win that abs race, obvs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Lol..I am following that thread just for the promise of photos.

j3nn is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    This actually cracked me up!
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast