Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Ray peat's explanation of gelatin and effect on lipolysis. Clarify please page 15

Kikiperpie is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphoric View Post
    As if it hasn't been hijacked already? :P
    You don't say. Lol. Quite the show. Tres amusant.
    I'm not saying lets kill all the stupid people in the world, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.

Euphoric is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiperpie View Post
    I'm not exactly helping either, really. I'm sure I've been in a few of those tangents.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    I actually did try it by the spoonful the other day and it wasn't pretty lol. The gelatin was sticking to my teeth and lips. It was pretty funny and I wish I did get video of it. Never again will I try that!
    Really cus when I tried it it worked perfectly.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikiperpie View Post
    Moi?

**looks all around thread innocently**

PaleoMom is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    I made a turn when I got to my fridge and grabbed my bottle of homemade Kombucha instead. 1 TBS gelatin to maybe 6 ounces booch and I couldn't taste it at all. Success!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    I have made kombucha jelly many times which everyone in my family loves. Just dissolve the gelatin in a bit of water and when it has cooled to a warmish temp add in the kombucha (so you don't kill it) and yummy jello is ready in the morning.

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoMom View Post
    I have made kombucha jelly many times which everyone in my family loves. Just dissolve the gelatin in a bit of water and when it has cooled to a warmish temp add in the kombucha (so you don't kill it) and yummy jello is ready in the morning.
    I bought the great lakes green can so it doesn't jell. I am going to get the other one though so I will definitely try it. I just got some Chai spices to flavor my next batch of booch. I think chai jello sounds really good. I also like the idea of fresh OJ jello when the summer fruits disappear in Oregon.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Kikiperpie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Really cus when I tried it it worked perfectly.

Now this is the look I was trying to achieve. Am away to dunk my face in a bowl of the stuff now.
    I'm not saying lets kill all the stupid people in the world, I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem take care of itself.

secret agent girl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphoric View Post
    As if it hasn't been hijacked already? :P

It's the idea that carbohydrate consumption is what drives obesity, and not a mixture of a caloric surplus and being sedentary.
    Confused. Are you saying that the curve claims carbs drive obesity and that's incorrect? Keeping caloric surplus and sedentariness the same, do carbs play a role in weight and/or health?

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm, sugar-lips seem to be a bit hotter or should I say sweeter, than lips drizzled with fat, but I guess that’s a subjective opinion only…
    Whoever fights trolls should see to it that in the process he does not become a troll - for when you gaze long enough into the computer screen, the computer screen will gaze back into you!
    - Gorbag Nietzsche

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Hmmm, sugar-lips seem to be a bit hotter or should I say sweeter, than lips drizzled with fat, but I guess that’s a subjective opinion only…
    Guess you've never seen a good old fashioned olive oil wrestling match between two women

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast