Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CrossFit (or serious weights) and boobs.... page

little12 is offline Member

CrossFit (or serious weights) and boobs....

Primal Fuel
    This is more for the ladies out there...but I'm sure the men will like reading it

When you started CrossFit, or a serious weight regimen, what happened to your boobs?? How fast?

I'll preface: mine are hereditary, not from beer or fatty stuff. I've had 2 times over the past 3 years that i've gone down a significant weight (significant to me) and they didn't really get smaller in terms of mass I don't think...just the band size changed and then cup from a result of that. They didn't "shrink"

I'm asking for 2 reasons. 1---I'd like to keep my curves, 2---I don't want to drop a bunch of $$ on bras if they're going to change quickly

CaveBug is offline Senior Member
    Well I think as you go down in band size you'll have to get new bras. I'm similar to you though. I lost a little in the cup at first but overall consistent cup size, it's nice. I'd be sad if the girls left. Be prepared to buy at least one new set of bras. But I wouldn't buy nice ones until you feel you're at a good place.

Sent from....right behind you....
    You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

MegX is offline Junior Member
    I know what you mean!

I've been primal for just over one month now and I'm pretty positive that 90% of the weight that I lost (14lbs) came directly out of my bra.
    I'm a fan of professional bra fittings and I just very recently dropped a few bones on three new lovely ladies. Unfortunately for me now, not only is the band getting looser, but the cups are too large and puckering at the armpits. Honestly, I don't think it's a terrible problem to have. I'm going to hold off for a few more months and just try to make do with what I've got.
    At any rate, I'm finding that my body structure isn't really changing much. I've still got all the curves...they're just getting much more defined and toned down. I'm looking forward to what the future brings...and hey...they always make the sports bra, right? I have a feeling they'll become my go too sooner rather than later.
    Also, for what it's worth....I'm a fan of heavy lifting. Such a relief to realize that I don't need to be a cardio queen anymore...but I definitely don't do Crossfit.
    Happy boob wrangling!

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    My boobs shrank, then when I started eating more carbs, they got bigger again.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    My boobs shrank, then when I started eating more carbs, they got bigger again.
    And let the people say HALLELUJAH.

Sent via F-22 Raptor

little12 is offline Member
    I love all of these responses!!! I just dropped about $60 on a new sports bra to support my ladies for my crossfit endeavors and fall softball...so maybe i'll just stick with the one until I know how my body will change. I do NOT relish the idea of having to re-buy all my bras. Those things aren't cheap when you get past the D cups!!! Well, the ones that actually work aren't cheap...

Maybe the people i'm thinking of that have "lost their boobs" were small to begin with. OR maybe their boobs came from beer in the first place. Who knows...but i'm glad to see I probably won't have to worry too much about them

Leida is offline Senior Member
    mine grow smaller when I lose weight and larger when I gain. I think I am about 33" at the high weight and down to 31-32 inches when i am low weight. I never really got to A, as much as I wanted to. Always stuck in B's. That's the first fat to go in my body. Then belly, then hips (if ever). A typical pear female.

Oh, and I can only wear sports bras since they are really different in size, so I just wear sports bras.
    Last edited by Leida; 09-13-2013 at 12:00 PM.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Duhneekah is offline Junior Member
    I went from a full C to a B cup. I'm happy with it, I've never been a fan of my bigger boobs because of the activities I do (soccer, basketball, rock climbing, BJJ, running etc...). I still have a booty so that's nice. For me it was just a matter of time with a good weight training routine and solid macro understanding/intake that has me where I want to be. Sports bras are your friend .

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Listen, people, for scientific purposes we're going to need to inundate this thread with pics.

For science.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    Listen, people, for scientific purposes we're going to need to inundate this thread with pics.

For science.
    Seriously. This is the worst, most boring discussion about boobs we've ever had.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast