Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: CrossFit (or serious weights) and boobs.... page 4

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    OK I'll join the "not annoyed at Ds" crowd.

Sent via F-22 Raptor
    I'm going to side with Derpamix and the shape > size side. A war's a brewin'....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ShaunP is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    I'm going to side with Derpamix and the shape > size side. A war's a brewin'....

Not a war, but a healthy debate. There is alot to be said for smaller and firmer. But is bigger better? Depends on how you are wired up!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunP View Post
    Not a war, but a healthy debate. There is alot to be said for smaller and firmer. But is bigger better? Depends on how you are wired up!!
    I have bigger, "wired up" to prefer smaller. Will shell out $7k to get my way. Someday.

ShaunP is offline Member
    Sorry, my wired up wasnt meant to be a pun. It is a reference to how the mind is 'wired up'!!

In my opinion, we are all wired up to like/dislike different things!!

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    I can't believe the men actually succeeded this time. Over the years, there have been many bra size threads, and every time people say, "Pics or it didn't happen!" to no avail. They never got a single picture. Yet, this time, it actually worked.... What had MDA come to, anyway?

On Topic: Though I've never done cross-fit, eating primally made my bandsize decrease, but nothing else shrank. So, I went from a D to a DD. Primal Eating is expensive. Trying to find that cupsize in a 32inch bandwidth is not easy, and it's expensive! Pregnancy didn't help, either. I'm scared as to what will happen when my milk comes in. Knifegill, on the other hand, does not seem worried at all. Imagine that...

And, no, no pictures. I'm too modest, and you're not Knifegill, LOL!

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    As someone who briefly treaded into C cup territory, I agree more than a B cup is an annoyance. Even a B cup can be an annoyance. I really would like to be braless more often.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Highest squat: 167.5 x 2. Current Deadlift: 190 x 3

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunP View Post
    Sorry, my wired up wasnt meant to be a pun. It is a reference to how the mind is 'wired up'!!

In my opinion, we are all wired up to like/dislike different things!!
    That's how I was using it too. But now that you mention it- good pun. I just want to clarify that my vote for smaller shapelier is not based on what I have but what I want to have. And by the miracle of plastic surgery, can have, if I choose. As SBHikes just posted, braless is so nice!

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    So, I went from a D to a DD. Primal Eating is expensive. Trying to find that cupsize in a 32inch bandwidth is not easy, and it's expensive!
    That is the downside....32/34 DD bras are a pain in the ass to find. Oddly enough, apparently it's a pretty common size.

I think men just like boobs in general and happy to see any size.

Women though.... my friend used to fit bras at Nordstroms and some women would cry when they thought they were 36 B and turned out to be like 34 DDD. She said women most frequently got upset if it was a bigger cup size.

CaveBug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I've never been annoyed with D/DD. That's what good bras are for. The only thing that sucks is you will always need an underwire that fits. But they fill out sweaters really well. And tank tops. LOL
    I never thought I'd say this but I'm actually happy I went down to a C. I ride horses and do a lot of hiking/backpacking and shooting and the darn things kept getting in the way! And it was impossible, impossible! to if d a good sports bra.

Once I moved to Africa I think my body was eating itself for a little bit there and poof! C cup! Yay! Much better!

Sent from....right behind you....
    You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

ShaunP is offline Member
    But what is even more important is the mind and personality that they are attached too!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast