View Poll Results: Should diene delete her posts?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, delete them all!

3 12.00%
  • No, don't delete anything, and don't worry. I trust Mr. Perfidy.

5 20.00%
  • Don't bother deleting anything--you're screwed anyway.

6 24.00%
  • Don't delete anything, but threaten Mr. Perfidy with something.

11 44.00%
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: So It Turns out that Mr. Perfidy and I... page 5

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Diene, from all of descriptions of you, I wish I was into girls just so I could date you.

But seriously... Science geek who gets my orgo chem jokes, lawyer, political sci enthusiast, primal/paleo, AND super hot? Damn girl! Kill 'em all in Cali!!
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Fuck it- fb'ing you now.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Zach is offline Banned
    You two should have an affair and really shake things up.

word
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Blacksmith is offline Senior Member
    I'm with nameless.

This is needed again.
    [/QUOTE]
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    wowza - another bit of proof that truth is stranger than fiction. That description of the shoulder-to-shoulder cock blocking behavior makes me wonder if A. the men think the soon to be ex-bf would be violent if his woman was approached or B. they're just afraid of being denied access to the perceived money in his pockets. Reminds me of a former classmate who went pro NFL and how the sycophants behaved around him.

i don't recall diene saying anything scandalous about bf, just that he wasn't the one and how he went quiet when she decided to move back to Cali.

To cali. To cali. Nah, I don't think so.

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    It would appear I'm the only person who voted that trusts Mr. Perfidy...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Diene has not really said anything bad about her ex (or still bf?). She is obviously being very mature and quiet about this whole situation despite all the major changes: breaking away from an established relationship, picking up and moving across the country, changing her job drastically, and etc. I had to do something similar a year ago so I know how difficult it must be her right now...

I don't trust mr. Perfidy. Trashing other guys in the social circle to make himself look like the knight in shining armor is NOT cool.
    Last edited by turquoisepassion; 09-12-2013 at 01:27 PM.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

little vase is offline Senior Member
    This ^

I honestly can't tell by the back and forth here exactly what's going on and if you're ok with all of this, diene. How did it come to your attn that he knows you? Mr.Perfidy should be sending you PMs instead of posting all of this. The guy doesn't seem to have healthy boundaries, and nope, I don't trust him. But once again we're all talking about him so I'm sure he's as happy as a fly on shit.
    be the hair that knots with my hair
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    primal since oct. 1, 2012

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I don't trust mr. Perfidy. Trashing other guys in the social circle to make himself look like the knight in shining armor is NOT cool.
    first of all- it's literally the definition of cool in my circle of male friends

second of all- huh? I wasn' trashing anyone...
    Last edited by Mr.Perfidy; 09-12-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast