View Poll Results: Should diene delete her posts?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, delete them all!

3 12.00%
  • No, don't delete anything, and don't worry. I trust Mr. Perfidy.

5 20.00%
  • Don't bother deleting anything--you're screwed anyway.

6 24.00%
  • Don't delete anything, but threaten Mr. Perfidy with something.

11 44.00%
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: So It Turns out that Mr. Perfidy and I... page 10

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    This thread is rapidly turning into car crash TV with two bad sequels...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    kochin needs to rub one out
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    This thread is rapidly turning into car crash TV with two bad sequels...
    I know, and I was just trying to be humorous and got put on blast. Yowza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    I think (a) not everyone wants that kind of relationship and (b) not everyone can find that perfect person with whom to get into that kind of relationship. I would prefer the kind of relationship you describe, but I also realize that it may very well be impossible to meet the perfect person (i.e., a soulmate) with whom I can have that type of relationship.
    But then why choose to make something (in theory, again) permanent?
    I didn't need sex until I met my fiance. Therefore, I had abstained from relationships until I met him. But, if you need sex, why try and make something like that permanent? Why not leave the position open, in case you find someone better, and just have a relationship to fill the time meanwhile?
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

I know, and I was just trying to be humorous and got put on blast. Yowza.
    Why wouldnt you just sever yourself in half vertically and stich your left half to his right so that your cognitive lobes are forever operating in perfect harmony, huh?! Explain that to me
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Blacksmith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I won the election with one vote- when I saw that there was no candidate listed, I wrote myself in as a joke. Evidently no one else thought to do this. Now when the police run my name, it comes up Blue, like they are obligated to treat me with a degree of respect.
    Do the police have reason to run your name a lot? Now your back to creepy stalker. Probably smothering women in tasteless 70s furniture.
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    We all have different views on what constitutes a marriage. No need to push one view of it over another.... In other words, no need to get preachy (kochin).
    +1

Moluv, you rock lady!

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kochin View Post
    I just don't see why people would choose to stay together (in theory forever) with one person if said person is a source of anything but pleasure.
    That is not the case with moluv (she can speak for herself there)...she is obviously happy. I will let her define her relationship.

Just a few reasons why ppl choose to stay together:
    -"for the kids"
    -no viable economic option out. Divorce is a luxury.
    -cultural stigma
    -emotional manipulation
    -"no one else will love me!" "He is good Enough"
    -comfort. Venturing out again is scary.
    -fear of dying alone
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

You left out- only lunatics think that being happy all the time is even possible, let alone a normal goal.

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    That is not the case with moluv (she can speak for herself there)...

Just a few reasons why ppl choose to stay together:
    -"for the kids"
    -no viable economic option out. Divorce is a luxury.
    -cultural stigma
    -emotional manipulation
    -"no one else will love me!" "He is good Enough"
    -comfort. Venturing out again is scary.
    -fear of dying alone
    But why start it in the first place? All those problems arise from incompatibilities that were already there. Why settle for the sake of settling?
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast