Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your sickness protocol? page 2

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I don't remember the last time I was legit sick. 5 years, maybe? I've gotten food poisoning a couple of times, but not the flu or anything like that any time recently.

I do remember that my protocol is to get as much rest as possible, stay hydrated, eat as much as I can, and generally piss and moan a lot until a girl takes pity and cares for me.

AuroraB is online now Senior Member
    As a preventative - nothing much beyond vit D and plenty of sleep

If something may be starting - elderberry syrup and colostrum capsules
    Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer.

Primal_BK is offline Senior Member
    I haven't been sick in a couple years, even before going primal. Prevention through rest, diet, and exercise. If I feel a little questionable, I take two drops of oil of oregano under my tongue before going to bed. I wake up fine.

middlepath is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleRiverDee View Post
    I take NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) and Lysine, wash my hands often, never touch my eyes or nose, and try to eat right, exercise moderately and sleep well. If I do get sick I just try to keep my nutrition right (though usually switching to soups with lots of garlic) and get additional sleep. If a stomach bug, I'll add in probiotics.
    Ditto most of this especially hand-washing, nutrition, and sleep. If I start to feel like I'm getting sick, I take Buried Treasure's Fast Acting Immune Support. It always seems to dramatically shorten the life of colds/flu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12