Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The female cold butt phenomenon page 4

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I've had two fat boyfriends... Both with fat, toasty warm butts!

I'm considering wearing low cut tops all winter to see if it makes my boobs grow...
    my guy is muscle but he's like an oven.. and now i want to look at his butt some more...

the thought of cold air blasting on my chest area is painful, but if it works let me know cause i'm not opposed to the idea of more chesticles

Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Thermal cams are super sexy!

It's kinda like watching the spice channel when it was all scrambled as a kid. I think I just saw boob!
    lmao... i watched that channel too
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Fat gets colder faster than muscle (less vascularly active). Any area where you carry a natural fatty deposit will become cold to the touch in cold weather. If you have more muscle under the fat, then it will be warmer than if you had less muscle under it.
    Your base deposits tend to cool more than your excess, too. So overweight people CAN feel warmer than people who are a healthy weight do on THEIR fatty bits.
    (PS: My only guess as to why this is is that larger bodies tend to create more heat. So fat is colder than muscle, but enough fat and you're just layering thin layers of warmth instead of creating true muscle heat. Fat is sheets. Muscle is duvet.)

Which is why we snuggle up to our poor, helpless, deliciously warm men, who tend to have lower body fat than us. The fiance calls me a "heat vampire".
    Last edited by Kochin; 09-09-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    I have never heard of this female cold butt phenomenon.

I have heard of blue butts. Apparently Asian babies are often born with blue butts. And that you can verify with a picture.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I have heard of blue butts. Apparently Asian babies are often born with blue butts. And that you can verify with a picture.
    Yup, both my nieces had Blue butts
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

itsybitsy is offline Member
    According to this page, a cold butt could be related to low thyroid.
    Long and Pathetic List of Symptoms | Stop The Thyroid Madness

Soulrunner is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsy View Post
    Woah, now THAT'S a list!
    Go sell crazy somewhere else.........we're all stocked up here.

Misabi is offline Senior Member

Re: The female cold butt phenomenon

Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsy View Post
    According to that list pretty much anything could be related to low thyroid...
    Last edited by Misabi; 09-10-2013 at 12:53 AM.
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

diene is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrunner View Post
    YogaBare, it's because we carry our fat there and fat does not have the circulation that muscle has.
    Yup, that's what Lyle McDonald said in UD 2.0. I just read that the other day, lol! My butt is never cold though. The only parts of my body that are cold are my feet. Hands, too, sometimes.

AuroraB is offline Senior Member
    Well... being a person who has had cold hands, feet, BUTT and now chest, all my life, I'll add my 2 cents .

I believe part of my coldness was contributed to by having Factor V lieden as I've always been "cold-blooded". BUT, I had one of my ovaries removed this last spring along with a hyster. BINGO! Warm butt, hands and feet! Having half the hormones has seemed to make the difference for me.

Now, my chest is a different story. It'll always be cold (reconstruction w/ implants).
    Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer.

Roderickss is offline Junior Member
    It doesn't bother me, but it is really strange to have a part of my body that is not body temperature. Buy the way any men with fat butts out there who would like to share with us?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast