Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McDonald's hamburger looks the same 14 years later page 2

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    i know! this was over 12 years ago and i only tried it as i read about some anti GE campaigner who had a 2 yr old one which hadnt moulded. i was expecting the bun and the lettuce to decompose or get some mould or it to be an urban legend. but no. and auckland is humid and hot so plenty of opportunity for everything to go mouldy very easily. thankfully i have never ever had a mcd burger in my life.

Forgotmylastusername is offline Senior Member
    True anti aging food.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    would
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

accidentalpancake is offline Senior Member
    Interesting. Every McD burger I've purchased has undergone drastic transformation within, oh, 18 to 24 hours. This must've been one of those magical ones made for a commercial...
    I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
    SW (Feb 2012): 278
    SBF: 26% (Scale)
    CW (May 2014): 198
    CBF: 14.5% (Scale)
    GW: ~190-205
    GBF: ~12%

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonkey View Post
    If you left fresh minced meat out, it certainly wouldn't look like that 14 years later.
    No, but if you took a cooked patty of organic, grass fed beef and left it out it WOULD look exactly the same 14 years later. A guy actually did the experiment, although not for an entire 14 years of course. What's going on is dessication, it'll happen to any piece of beef of the same dimensions. Make it bigger and it will rot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12