Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raw vegan apparently includes cereal, soy milk and refined sugar now... page

Kochin is offline Senior Member

Raw vegan apparently includes cereal, soy milk and refined sugar now...

Primal Fuel

Kind of priceless. Of course, he's eating THE 'natural' human diet. You know, all carb, no fats or proteins, piles of sugar when fruit isn't ripe enough... Because, y'know, in the tropics plants don't have life cycles and everything is edible and sweet and fruit is ripe ALL YEAR ROUND, it's not like today when you can't possibly find/buy an unlimited supply of fruit, no matter how hard you look for it!
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

j3nn is online now Senior Member
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

picklepete is online now Senior Member
    I have sincere respect for all folks with uncommon nutrition plans since I count myself among them and empathize with the benefits and challenges. But I'm disturbed by these fringe ones that dismiss all familiar human cuisine and suggest very isolated/solipsistic ways of living. A box of sugar flakes cannot be served on a Sunday table with family or friends.

Also: skinny necks are attractive?
    34//6'3"/180

Lots of: urban hiking, cycling, sprinting
    Lots of: fresh meat, seafood, eggs, organs, tubers, starch fruits, vegetables, meat fat, dairy fat, oil fruits
    Some: cured meat, dairy protein, sweet fruits, rice, pulses, tree nuts, oil seeds
    Minimal: soy, refined proteins, sugar, liquid carbohydrate, grains, refined oils, peanuts

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Ha ha ha he's such a clown. (**Spoiler alert**)

I love the death scene at the end
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

PrimalPumpkin is offline Senior Member
    I don't want to waste precious internet bandwidth on him. The screen shot is horrid. He looks very unhealthy.

Legbiter is offline Senior Member
    Guy looks like he's in need of a large steak or three.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    those cheeks... are so sunken....
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    "Look how skinny my neck is!" ROFL
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

zoebird is online now Senior Member
    one of my favorite vegan treats is a rice pudding made with dried fruit, nuts, coconut milk, and home-made almond milk or macademia nut cream or similar. It's *delicious*.

Very filling and very vegan.

chronyx is offline Senior Member
    That was painful to watch

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast