Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A case for eliminating "macro" and "micro" nutrients page 2

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    If somebody feels more comfortable ignoring their protein intake because they aren't sure about CoenzymeQ10, go for it. Wouldn't work for me, though.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I get my coenzyme Q10 from beef heart. Is that still good? I fall behind easily...

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

oxide is online now Senior Member
    OK should apologize for that. I just really don't like the use of the term CICO in any context. Yes, we all know that the "CO" part of CICO is really darn complex, and CICO is sorta true, mainly because CO is really complex.

But to the SAD community, CICO is the philosophy with a very clear and simple meaning. It's also the philosophy that makes people fat and sick and frustrated, like Kelly Korg. I'm just hoping there's some other name out there for all the n=1's so we can avoid using CICO. I like the "fat grams in minus fat grams out for people who are already fat-adapted." But you can't fit that on a bumper sticker. Maybe "Primal with extra carbs" or something like that.
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12