Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye page

Alaskarunner2002 is offline Junior Member

Goodbye

Shop Now
    I am fairly new to marks forum and so disappointed in the remarks by some people it's sad adults act like that...not all or even most of the people here are mean but I've been under attack for being old" and that's just mean...we are all supposed to support each other in this endeavor of health and I don't have negativity in my personal life so will not have it on line...kinda sad cuz I love what mark stands for....anyway adios and good luck to you all...

moluv is offline Senior Member
    I haven't been on the forum much so haven't seen this attack on you but I just came across this and wanted to say that I'm sorry you feel that way. The first few days I was lurking here I swear some of the fighting made me want to cry. I'm glad I stuck with it though and found my niche because there is support here to be had.

Best wishes to you on your health journey wherever that may take you; the whole30 forum is heavily moderated and a very nice and supportive forum if you're into to strict paleo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    I get it Alaska. Please don't leave. Give it a chance. I was offended at first too. Moluve..you are an ass. No..W30 is not the only place for people over fifty. Idiot.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Not sure why you feel this way, many members are older folks! I think you should be finding more people like you than unlike. Either way, best wishes, feel free to drop in whenever!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

moluv is offline Senior Member

Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    I get it Alaska. Please don't leave. Give it a chance. I was offended at first too. Moluve..you are an ass. No..W30 is not the only place for people over fifty. Idiot.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    What are you talking about? I said it was a nice MODERATED paleo forum. It has nothing to do with age. Project much?

Calling me an ass and an idiot in one single post is a good way to show OP that THIS is a supportive place to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Last edited by moluv; 09-07-2013 at 10:36 PM.

peril is offline Senior Member
    Really? You're leaving because you were insulted by a troll. This is the internet - a minority insults for kicks. This forum is very lightly moderated so the trolls and their posts remain. We all put up with it because the alternative is worse. If you hang around a bit you'll see how it works

BTW, I'm older than you. Welcome
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

BTW, I'm older than you. Welcome

Fluttershy: I'm A Year Older Than You - YouTube

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

Owen is offline Senior Member
    There are some very worthwhile people in this forum and the website itself is brilliant. Ignore the trolls, eat some liver and kick some ass. 50+? Even more reason to be on here.

drjoyous is offline Senior Member
    AlaskaRunner,
    I don't remember any of your posts, but that's probably because like you (and obviously others in your post) find some of these people "hard to take," just like in life. I have learned to ignore them when they become belligerent. Some of them, well, they are ALWAYS ready to fight, and so I ignore them completely--whatever they have to say that [B]might[B] be useful I will learn some other, less energy-consuming way. It has been a good lesson for me.
    And there are some good people here among the nightcrawlers...

Also, welcome to the internet. :P We love you, stick around!

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast