Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye page 2

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Alaska, sorry you felt that way. I don't know what had happened, but sometimes we need thicker skin when we get on the internet. With so many people from all over the world, it happens.
    Once I ignore certain people, I find this place to be friendly overall and very helpful.

P. S. it's sad when someone has to resort to unwarranted name calling on a thread which should be about support.

EagleRiverDee is offline Senior Member
    Fellow Alaskan here, 40 years old. I understand your disappointment- I am frequently bummed by the lack of civility by people on the internet. I try hard to not behave that way myself and try to filter through the posts for the gold nuggets buried in the chaff. This forum is good if you just ignore some stuff. I use my scroll wheel on the mouse liberally, have a few people blocked, and avoid threads that look like they are going to turn into a mess.
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    If you come back by any chance, I hope you will consider using the report function for posts that you think are inappropriate, or violate forum rules. It's the little black triangle with the exclamation point in the lower lefthand corner of each post.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    If you come back by any chance, I hope you will consider using the report function for posts that you think are inappropriate, or violate forum rules. It's the little black triangle with the exclamation point in the lower lefthand corner of each post.
    Oh man. Any way to find out how many demerits I've racked up to date?

Natureman Guest
    It's not only this forum. Most forums are full of people who act like a$$holes. The main idea is watered down (like here) and the people seem to have their own agenda. I don't spend much time on any forums any more. Just not worth it. I understand where you're coming from.

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureman View Post
    It's not only this forum. Most forums are full of people who act like a$$holes. The main idea is watered down (like here) and the people seem to have their own agenda. I don't spend much time on any forums any more. Just not worth it. I understand where you're coming from.
    I get that. You are right. Things do get watered down or simply absurd and there are always those who think they are the smartest people in the room and/or the most popular.

I have found a few people that I really connect with on three forums. It's so worth it.

If this or any forum can be helpful to you, don't give up. Use what is helpful and ignore the rest. Clearly, I should take my own advice.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Off Duty is offline Member
    Hey, I don't know what happened (I'm not on all the time), nor do I know how old you are.
    I'm almost 57, and have never felt disrespected or rejected here.

That said, if someone were to say something, I'd probably just ignore them.

There's a lot of good info here, and a lot of BS.
    To coin a phrase, you just need to be able to separate the wheat (lol) from the Chaff

Don't let some knucklehead run you off.
    If you do decide to leave however, I hope you find a good home somewhere.

OD

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Pretty sure this is "the attack" she's talking about.
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1303780

She posted this goodbye 3 hours after that comment. I think she needs to grow a thicker skin. Perhaps a daily cup of bone broth would help. It's so good for your skin.
    be the hair that knots with my hair
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    primal since oct. 1, 2012

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    Pretty sure this is "the attack" she's talking about.
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1303780

She posted this goodbye 3 hours after that comment. I think she needs to grow a thicker skin. Perhaps a daily cup of bone broth would help. It's so good for your skin.
    That's it?? Holy hell. I thought we were being supportive. Yes..that was a fairly benign thread.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12