Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Rice chex? page 14

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm glad I could help!

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    I have probably had cereal (the kind that's very processed and comes in a colorful box) probably 3 or 4 times, my whole life.
    Cereal is way overrated.

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Perfect transferrence, choco. I have looked in your posts many times and have looked for what you claim you wrote. You may have meant to write it, but you did not. You have said repeatedly that it is not a surplus of calories that results in fat storage, and that it is so hard as to be virtually impossible to store fat when eating a surplus of carbs, provided a low fat diet is consumed. And that people who say they eat or have eaten low fat diets are lying.
    While I am very impressed you know beyond a shadow of a doubt the thoughts going on in my mind, I would like you to find a post where I say whatever it is your claim is. I have lots of posts on this forum where 75% of them say the same thing, so it shouldn't be too hard for you to find if it exists.

Do you understand the difference between weight gain and fat gain? Do you understand that calorie surpluses always lead to weight gain, but equal calorie surpluses do not necessarily lead to the same amount of fat-to-lean-mass storage? Do you understand that some foods promote lean mass storage and that some foods promote fat storage in a surplus? Do you think overeating chicken breast will lead to the same amount of fat storage as overeating walnuts in the same calorie surplus?
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314