Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Rice chex? page 13

jakejoh10 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Perfect transferrence, choco. I have looked in your posts many times and have looked for what you claim you wrote. You may have meant to write it, but you did not. You have said repeatedly that it is not a surplus of calories that results in fat storage, and that it is so hard as to be virtually impossible to store fat when eating a surplus of carbs, provided a low fat diet is consumed. And that people who say they eat or have eaten low fat diets are lying.
    Posting proof would probably be an awesome idea.
    My nutrition/fitness/critical thinking blog:

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Heroin chick and being able to count your vertebrae from the front are not appealing looks IMO.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Heroin chick and being able to count your vertebrae from the front are not appealing looks IMO.
    Tell that to the chicks I bang on a daily basis
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Tell that to the chicks I bang on a daily basis
    I'll be glad to tell the unattractive chicks you bang that they're not attractive if you want.

Do you want to give me their phone numbers, or should we set up a time to skype or what?

Blacksmith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    I'll be glad to tell the unattractive chicks you bang that they're not attractive if you want.

Do you want to give me their phone numbers, or should we set up a time to skype or what?
    Ok. Now that was funny I don't care who you are.
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

GiGiEats is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't touch these! There are far speedier things to nosh on before school. I personally love chowing down on sauteed squid before I am out the door!

Buster11 is offline Senior Member
    I've got some of steve's original paleo krunch cereal.. However it is a rip off as I finished it in two days

Aldergirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster11 View Post
    I've got some of steve's original paleo krunch cereal.. However it is a rip off as I finished it in two days
    I don't blame you. I just looked up the cereal. There's not much there, especially for almost $7! Nuts are expensive and--to me--not very filling for the cost you're putting into it. I really like a giant breakfast. When I ate cereal, I would eat two heaping bowls a day. I'd go through a box of cereal in 2-3 days. And that was the more filling cereals, too! The Paleo Krunch might be more filling if you ate it with Greek Yogurt versus milk. That'd give you more calories, at least! And, you wouldn't be dealing with too much sugar (which you said you wanted to cut out) if you got the plain, full-fat Greek yogurt.

I'd still go for cooking up some bacon and boiled eggs the night before (or a GIANT batch one night to last you through the week), or frying up a fast steak (steak is really quick to cook-total time is maybe 13 minutes). You could also cook the steak the night before and eat it cold. I like cold steak smothered with cream cheese. Mmmm, cream cheese!

picklepete is online now Senior Member
    My primal cereal:
    1 1/2 cups puffed basmati ("murmura")
    1 oz. toasted coconut chips
    1/2 sliced banana
    3/4 cup homemade cashew milk

Even at co-op prices this comes out to about $0.87 per serving.
    35//6'3"/180

My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

Buster11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldergirl View Post
    I don't blame you. I just looked up the cereal. There's not much there, especially for almost $7! Nuts are expensive and--to me--not very filling for the cost you're putting into it. I really like a giant breakfast. When I ate cereal, I would eat two heaping bowls a day. I'd go through a box of cereal in 2-3 days. And that was the more filling cereals, too! The Paleo Krunch might be more filling if you ate it with Greek Yogurt versus milk. That'd give you more calories, at least! And, you wouldn't be dealing with too much sugar (which you said you wanted to cut out) if you got the plain, full-fat Greek yogurt.

I'd still go for cooking up some bacon and boiled eggs the night before (or a GIANT batch one night to last you through the week), or frying up a fast steak (steak is really quick to cook-total time is maybe 13 minutes). You could also cook the steak the night before and eat it cold. I like cold steak smothered with cream cheese. Mmmm, cream cheese!
    I like the Greek yoghurt idea, and same here I used to love cereal. Cold steak with cream cheese sounds delicious!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast