Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you Peat today? page 72

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I am scared knife will get fat while supposedly eating peat when he isn't and then say peat made him fat.

But on the otherhand... I am glad he is trying something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    If I were gaining, I'd stop. Like I did with the bananathon. And I apologize for all the poopslinging. If I get fat, I did it to myself.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

moluv is offline Senior Member

What did you Peat today?

He might get fat because of the fat (2 pints of cream wha?!) but the carbs may fuel enough activity to counter it. And knifes got lotsa muscles already.

Don't get fat knife. And if you do, it's all on you.

Edit: cross post

Thanks for saying that Knifegill.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    If I were gaining, I'd stop. Like I did with the bananathon. And I apologize for all the poopslinging. If I get fat, I did it to myself.
    Quoting for proof. Lolz.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    My peat-ventures are not very low fat. I don't track macros so no idea what my intake is like. I'm not worried about gaining at this point, but it's definitely in the back of my mind if anything changes.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Screenshot it moluv! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

diene is offline Senior Member
    I'm not 100% Peat either, and I eat yogurt and vegetables too. I don't know if I believe that yogurt is bad for you. I would require more evidence.

Knifegill- good for you for experimenting.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    I am considering increasing Peat additions to my diet; I already have bone broth daily and have added gelatin (about 2-3 T daily) and started drinking some OJ, about 12 oz, at the most. For the past month I've been on the autoimmune protocol in attempt to deal with my Hashimoto's and chronic allergies. Allergies are slightly better, but I see no improvement in the Hash's; my temperature was 96.7 yesterday and I have no energy to work out. I'm on thyroid meds and progesterone and the doctor is monitoring my hormones.

Since I am about to reintroduce foods I eliminated during the protocol which do you think would be the most beneficial to add?
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    I am considering increasing Peat additions to my diet; I already have bone broth daily and have added gelatin (about 2-3 T daily) and started drinking some OJ, about 12 oz, at the most. For the past month I've been on the autoimmune protocol in attempt to deal with my Hashimoto's and chronic allergies. Allergies are slightly better, but I see no improvement in the Hash's; my temperature was 96.7 yesterday and I have no energy to work out. I'm on thyroid meds and progesterone and the doctor is monitoring my hormones.

Since I am about to reintroduce foods I eliminated during the protocol which do you think would be the most beneficial to add?
    Have you introd egg yolk?

I'm sorry I can't quite recall exactly what your ai protocol looked like.

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Thanks, Moluv, I thought egg yolk might be a good one to start with.

AI protocol is basic paleo and no eggs, nuts, dairy, coffee/tea, alcohol, sweeteners or nightshades.
    Last edited by Urban Forager; 10-25-2013 at 10:54 AM.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast