Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you Peat today? page 71

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    when i was in the supermarket today, i read the ingredients on the label on a coke bottle. i dont drink coke coz i hate the taste. ours is made with sugar by the looks of it.

bits and pieces today. coffee. mushroom and brie omlette. baked venison. navel oranges. seedless grapes and molasses. plus a bit of the topping off dd3s GF pizza when we were in town.

sabrina90 is online now Senior Member
    What do you guys recommend for a Peat-y meal that is quick, easy, and possibly portable? Been having trouble getting in some well-rounded meals. A glass of warm milk only goes so far.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina90 View Post
    What do you guys recommend for a Peat-y meal that is quick, easy, and possibly portable? Been having trouble getting in some well-rounded meals. A glass of warm milk only goes so far.
    -5oz container of cottage cheese and some fruit
    -a small bottle of oj with gelatin inside
    -hardboiled eggs (more primal than peat I guess but I do this a lot)
    -carrot sticks... Hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

sabrina90 is online now Senior Member
    I really need to get better at making myself a stock of hard boiled eggs for the week. How do you think cottage cheese would fare after ~10 hours of no refrigeration? Lately the best I've been able to do is carrots and smoked oysters eaten furtively in the corner of the cafeteria because I'm afraid they'll gross people out. They gross me out a little bit, but still yum.

What did you Peat today?

Mozzarella cheese sticks might be better then.

Just carry some hydrolyxate gelatin and put it into all your drinks (oj milk coffee) and cope until you go home.

Honestly I don't eat a lot at my law school. I usually just nibble on some fruit, have some eggs with me, buy some oj, or make do until I get home.

Last edited by turquoisepassion; 10-25-2013 at 06:56 AM.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Yogurt was on sale at Grocery Outlet and for the past five days I've had 1/2 gallon of Greek Gods Honey Vanilla yogurt when I get home from work after I hit the weights. Yeah, it was full-fat. and two quarts of raw cream that was 1/2 price because it was about to expire. So I guess I'm not terribly peaty. I also eat meat, eggs and veggies before work. I've lost weight but not strength and feel fine. So, hey, dairy.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Yogurt was on sale at Grocery Outlet and for the past five days I've had 1/2 gallon of Greek Gods Honey Vanilla yogurt when I get home from work after I hit the weights. Yeah, it was full-fat. and two quarts of raw cream that was 1/2 price because it was about to expire. So I guess I'm not terribly peaty. I also eat meat, eggs and veggies before work. I've lost weight but not strength and feel fine. So, hey, dairy.
    Not peaty at all. One it is fermented and two it is full fat. Three you are eating more veggies than fruit.

------

Ah-ha. Thanks.

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:

moluv is offline Senior Member
    But that Greek gods honey yogurt has a shit ton of sugar in it right? So good for you Knifegill, I can just see your muscle tissue screaming out in joy for a dose of the real stuff.

Lol, yes, shit-ton of sugar. Like 120 grams! Most I've eaten on a regular basis in a super long time!

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:

Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast