Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you Peat today? page 63

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    The real lovefest was knife and Derp on the first few pages of derp's journal <3
    Oh you know..I think I saw that when I was looking around at journals. They were besties for a moment.

Zach stuck up for him a couple of times though, but later claimed it was fake...I don't think it was. I think Zach admires his curiosity.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I really like Knifegill though
    nihil

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I really like Knifegill though
    I do too. That's why some of the flaming and insults have hurt my feelings. I'm a baby though and I know it.

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    Knife needs to make up his mind; no more Jekyll and Hyde games. Choose a position and stay with it.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    I think it's okay not to know where you stand, so long as you admit to that. Knifegill represses his doubts and projects them onto people who eat Peat in a tirade of rude insults.

I do like him too though. I had him on ignore for a while, but now I just
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I think it's okay not to know where you stand, so long as you admit to that. Knifegill represses his doubts and projects them onto people who eat Peat in a tirade of rude insults.

I do like him too though. I had him on ignore for a while, but now I just
    Yes, that's what I mean. It's ok to be curious and skeptical but making inflammatory outbursts along the way is not helpful or rational. I think that's an Asperger's trait, though. People with it tend to be really bad at gauging what's socially acceptable.

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Yes, that's what I mean. It's ok to be curious and skeptical but making inflammatory outbursts along the way is not helpful or rational. I think that's an Asperger's trait, though. People with it tend to be really bad at gauging what's socially acceptable.
    Is it very cynical of me to say I think people use those various labels as an excuse to be a dick?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Is it very cynical of me to say I think people use those various labels as an excuse to be a dick?
    LOL. Well, my husband has Asperger's and he's the most considerate and polite person I know; he's hyper-considerate. So even if it's a common trait, it's definitely not uncontrollable!

Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    LOL. Well, my husband has Asperger's and he's the most considerate and polite person I know; he's hyper-considerate. So even if it's a common trait, it's definitely not uncontrollable!
    Aww Your husband probably doesnt proclaim himself as Asperger's though? That always signals alarm bells for me.

- Ray Peat

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Aww Your husband probably doesnt proclaim himself as Asperger's though? That always signals alarm bells for me.
    Virtually never. He'd rather not speak about it. It doesn't define or limit him. I talk about it way more than he does! haha

Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast