Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you Peat today? page 56

max219 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I found a Friendship 1% that comes with added pineapple. It doesn't have a lot of additives either.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Breakfast of fall fruits, yes please! Orange, apple, mango and pomegranate. Not pictured: earl grey tea with gelatin, sugar and a splash of milk. Also choked down one slice of free range, uncured turkey bacon cooked in coconut oil, but really wish I hadn't ruined my fruit platter with that.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    yumm!! do you get feijoas in america? fall fruits here are awesome. feijoas, persimons, tamarillos. we're heading into spring so i am on the navel oranges. i had crushed pineapple and navel orange jelly for lunch yesterday and too much molasses as i got a new type. this type tastes like dark black sugar so i can see it being nice in coffee. still working up to and failing to put sugar in my coffee. when i think how many years it took me to kick sugar in my coffee LOL

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member

Instant mango custard. Solidified in the blender. Recipe (kinda) in my journal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    1200 calories of sweet greek full-fat yogurt, a banana, a white potato and three carrots. A half-pot of coffee with molasses and eight eggs. Is that peaty enough?! lol

I've been ramping up my carrot intake and now I'll slowly introduce potatoes. Let's see what happens. Truth is, I need more calories for cheap since I've started lifting heavy, and potatoes are starting to look mighty fine. And that yogurt is on sale at Grocery Outlet.
    Last edited by Knifegill; 10-19-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    LOL doing good there! hey if you are into molasses. how come? and what benefits do you find? i am trying to work them all out as my molasses experiment is going so well i have run out.

I eat molasses for the nutritional profile. Mostly the potassium, and the other metals. It also tastes good in my kombucha and helps the scoby grow fast and stay strong. I put it in my coffee and a small amount in my kombucha. As far as I can tell, it's the most nutritious sweet thing out there.

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:

moluv is offline Senior Member

What did you Peat today?

Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    1200 calories of sweet greek full-fat yogurt, a banana, a white potato and three carrots. A half-pot of coffee with molasses and eight eggs. Is that peaty enough?! lol

I've been ramping up my carrot intake and now I'll slowly introduce potatoes. Let's see what happens. Truth is, I need more calories for cheap since I've started lifting heavy, and potatoes are starting to look mighty fine. And that yogurt is on sale at Grocery Outlet.
    Don't bash Peat and Peat followers all over this forum every chance you get and then start posting in our journal. GTFO Knifegill, eating 3 carrots and a banana isn't going to undo all the bad feelings you've generated towards us.

Your hypocrisy and flip-flopping is legendary. And I don't mean that as a compliment.
    Last edited by moluv; 10-20-2013 at 07:03 AM.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Lol well said moluv. I was thinking that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was mostly just proud of my awesome yogurt bargain. Plus I ate a potato. And I refuse to troll here. This is a peat thread, as mentioned in the title. It would be disrespectful to come in here and talk about pure Primal. I have tact. Imagine that! But no fighting. I was actually just wondering if that was remotely peat-y. Out of of raw curiosity. There is a big overlap in Primal and Peat, and since you aren't going away, we really should learn to get along.

Seriously, this is not a provocation or anything. Honestly, I'm curious now. Since hitting the big weights, I'm super hungry - and am starting to think that guzzling fat...might hinder the loss of these last ten pounds. I've carried them around for a long time now, happy to see my abs but wanting to take it a little further. So I'm reintroducing starches. So far in the form of carrots and white potatoes.

I'm only giving this a chance in honor of Zach.

Turquoisepassion:
    notontherug:

Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast