Page 54 of 84 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you Peat today? page 54

Buster11 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1381869866.272748.jpgImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1381869883.443525.jpg I've stopped drinking massive amounts of orange juice and replaced it with actual oranges.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Mango Brown Shugah Shake

.5 L milk

Cup of frozen mango chunks

Brown sugar to taste (I used 2 spoonfuls)

1/2 cup cottage cheese puréed until smooth with brown sugar (just a dab) and cinnamon

Tbl gelatin

Make it creamy in the blender. Perfect post workout lunch

Probably woulda been a good place for an egg yolk, maybe next time ill remember.

Check how long my nails are.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    OMG today i made the most amazing thing! bear in mind i cant have proper liquorice as it has gluten in. i took the idea of the sour gummy bears from the recipe mark posted. AND i used molasses, gelatin, minimal amount of boiling water to melt the gelatin and a few drops of essential oil of aniseed to make aniseed molasses gummy bears!!!

so food today was 4 eggs and 150 g poached venison for breakfast. plus coffee. 3 navel oranges and more coffee for lunch with the molasses gummy bears. i was planning dinner but we went shopping so i ate 500g of grapes and had 1/2 cup of cottage cheese and a coffee when i got home. i dont know how to paste images but i chucked it all thru paleo track and amazingly it was 1600 or so cals, interestingly mag, Ca and phos were all around the 100% RDA mark. zinc was low but they put venison as have 0 mg of zinc for some reason.

diene is offline Senior Member
    It's a Ray Peat kinda day: carrots, cottage cheese, medjool dates, leftover fruit, and coffee.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Diene, how do you like the 1% Friendship CC? I get it sometimes too. I have no idea why it's only available sodium-free, but that's easily fixed. I kinda prefer 2% Daisy over it though.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member

What did you Peat today?

Ginormous grapes. I am kinda scared.

I feel like I will grow an extra arm after eating these grapes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    selective breeding. if it's organic, it's not GMO, I eat grapes even bigger than those.
    nihil

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    selective breeding. if it's organic, it's not GMO, I eat grapes even bigger than those.
    Chinatown grapes. Probably radioactive but they looked so good....

------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Chinatown grapes. Probably radioactive but they looked so good....

Maybe you'll gain superhuman powers. I think Joyzeee is the first place that will develop superhumans, as that place is fucked
    nihil

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Eating them now for breakfast. Will report back if I get spidey senses.

------

Page 54 of 84 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast