Page 30 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you Peat today? page 30

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oops forgot the sneaky pic and couldn't add it during editing

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1380136128.101195.jpg

The Oreos in the background are the lady in front of me's. I would not buy a case if Oreos ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaflard View Post
    Nice! Thanks Mo. :-)
    Leaflard can I follow you on Instagram?

**looking bashful**

Leaflard is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Leaflard can I follow you on Instagram?

**looking bashful**
    Of course you may. I warn you though, I lead a boring life... And there are a shameful number of photos of my dog. Lol. I'm Salishsea.

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    we went shopping too. no pics at the checkout. $300 later tho! the kids ate all the cottage cheese when we got home so that one is already blown and we are a tin of crushed pinapple and half the vanilla icecream down already. thru all my accidental peating btw i have remained "primal". just shifted my macros a bit. actually oops... condensed milk. but it is way less than 20%! not that i would ever refer to myself as primal in public. it just sounds sucky lol maybe i am not peating properly but all i've done is had more tropical fruits and fruit, less veges. more lean meat than fatty. i've never been into bacon either. still having eggs and dairy. and i've not added sugar to anything as i dont. other than cakes and i havent had the ingredients or the reason to bake one. and i have had gelatin but i have always had gelatin and gone thru stages of eating it anyways.

question. the carrot thing. i like carrot salad and so does the horse. she gets the ends. does anyone do the carrot a day thing? also how much coffee is too much coffee?

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    question. the carrot thing. i like carrot salad and so does the horse. she gets the ends. does anyone do the carrot a day thing? also how much coffee is too much coffee?
    I have large carrot almost every day, and not in the form of a carrot salad. I find I digest them better when chewed thoroughly As a side note, Beta-Carotene is PUFA, but my understanding is that the benefits from eating carrots outweigh the negatives.
    As to how much caffeine is too much, that's best determined individually. I tolerate large-ish doses of strong coffee just fine, and it perks me up, cause I've been drinking it daily for many years. Some people get antsy, nervous or even the shakes from 'too much' caffeine, so yeah, you'd know when you have OD'ed. I think it's one of those things that we gradually build up tolerance to.
    Last edited by Graycat; 09-25-2013 at 04:10 PM.

how much coffee is too much coffee?
    "The amount of coffee one can tolerate can vary wildly on a day to day basis and should be used purposefully to achieve the most therapeutic dose at any given time" ~Moluv

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    now that makes me feel better! i have drunk coffee for years. i've given it up prior and last time i lost the will to live. it was horrid. i definitely dont do well with caffeine in cutting pills. they give me heart palpitations but normal coffee is no drama. i do kinda feel like i am justifying my addictions here lol the way i make carrot salad is grate it up and add vinagrette. more vinegar and less olive oil tho in my vinagrettes than normal.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    i do kinda feel like i am justifying my addictions here lol
    That made me smile

My definition of utopia ~ When activities we used to perceive as addiction or detrimental in some way become the new normal ~ GrayCat

Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    That made me smile

My definition of utopia ~ When activities we used to perceive as addiction or detrimental in some way become the new normal ~ GrayCat
    It's all about tha therapeutic dosing.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I think when you die is when you have had too much coffee. I'll let you guys know when I reach that point via Satan's wifi.
    nihil

Page 30 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast