Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Primal am I bro? page 4

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Primal_alien;1303889]
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskarunner2002 View Post
    The truth usually is Bro.
    Urban Dictionary: bro

1. bro

"Obnoxious partying males who are often seen at college parties. When they arenít making an ass of themselves they usually just stand around holding a red plastic cup waiting for something exciting to happen so they can scream something that demonstrates how much they enjoy partying. Nearly everyone in a fraternity is a bro but there are also many bros who are not in a fraternity. They often wear a rugby shirt and a baseball cap. It is not uncommon for them to have spiked hair with frosted tips."

Agreed.

Chewy63 is offline Junior Member
    "So I was a vegetarian for a few years, and a vegan for a couple (stopped that shit due to low libido, menstruating and shit). I am a man by the way."

I'm confused bro, was grok a tranny bro?

Nivanthe is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy63 View Post
    "So I was a vegetarian for a few years, and a vegan for a couple (stopped that shit due to low libido, menstruating and shit). I am a man by the way."

I'm confused bro, was grok a tranny bro?
    Lol that made me pause a bit as well, but then bro in question further explained it on page 2 which ruffled a few jimmies from the terminology.

oxide is offline Senior Member
    *sigh*

Looks like I'll have to learn brospeak in addition to I-can-haz-cheezeburger speak.

Leaving aside the overdone language, that menu has FAR too much dairy to be primal. EAT the cow, bro, don't drink it.
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

Primal_alien is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by oxide View Post
    *sigh*

Looks like I'll have to learn brospeak in addition to I-can-haz-cheezeburger speak.

Leaving aside the overdone language, that menu has FAR too much dairy to be primal. EAT the cow, bro, don't drink it.
    It's all about whatever raises the big T! The big T Bro! You know?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234